Lover Eternal.

•CHAPTER EIGHT•

My heart was beating out of my chest.

"Yes baby! Yes yes yes! A thousand times yes!"

I jumped up into Lucas' arms.

"You know, i was actually kinda worried you would say no" he whispered.

"Lucas, im in love with you. How could i say no? I smiled."

Lucas smiled back while sliding a beautiful diamond ring on my finger.

He looked up at me, and explained, "every diamond represents one reason why i love you..i was gonna do every reason but then the ring would be bigger then earth itself!"

I blushed.

Lucas pushed me back onto the couch and held me tight against his chest. Soon enough, we drifted off to sleep.

--Brooke and Julian's House--

I woke up to the sounding of a little baby boy cry, nothing i wasnt used to. I climbed out of bed avoiding to wake up Julian.

"Babe I'll get them." Julian murmured half asleep.

"Ugh you're the best." I yelled while falling back onto my bed. I cuddled myself back under my warm blankets. And quickly fell back to sleep.

--Nathan's POV--

I cradled baby Jamie in my arms, i watched my beautiful fiancé lay so peacefully in her hospital bed. She looked so happy..so did Jamie.

I kissed Jamie's head and laid him back in the little crib next to Haley's bed. I couldnt fall asleep, i was too anxious to go home in the morning.

Jamie let out a loud screech, waking Haley up instantly.

"It's okay buddy. Daddy's here." I picked him up and rocked him in my arms. He smiled.

"You're the best father Nathan." Haley whispered while rubbing her eyes and rolling back over.

I yawned, causing Jamie to laugh.

"Daddy looked funny didnt he." I laughed, so did Jamie. It was too cute.

I began to get tired eyes. So i put Jamie back in his crib. And quietly got up off my surprisingly really uncomfortable chair, and joined Haley in her bed.

I put my arm around her body and kissed the back of her head then, closed my eyes.

-next morning-

"WE GET TO LEAVE."

I woke up to Haley shouting while throwing all her stuff into a bag.

"Someone's a little excited.

"Obviously! I really dont wanna stay here anymore.

I laughed and rolled over to see, Jamie still so peacefully sleeping.

I rubbed his belly as he opened his eyes.

"Hey little buddy!"

He smiled and rolled his head over to see his mommy.

"Hi Jamie Waymeee" Haley said in a baby voice.

She walked over with a huge smile on her face while picking him up.

A nurse walked in

"Are you Haley James ?"

"Yes"

"Okay! Whenever you're ready, you may go!"

Haley smiled.