Chapter 10: Working on vacation

All of my missed calls were from: Kayla, my dad, Liam, Kristopher, Ken, Antonio and Ava. What could be this important for them to call me all the way in the Bahamas and this amount of times?

I had a feeling that those phone calls had something to do with Kayla’s Pregnancy.

I took the phone in the room and called Kayla.

“Hi Kayla I just got out of the bathroom and noticed you had called me, is everything okay?” I asked her

“Everything is perfect, I just wanted to know how did you get there and I was making sure Lindsey hadn’t killed you yet.” She said laughing.

“Everything is great, my room is huge, and No Lindsey didn’t not kill me yet, although she threatened to make my pay if I arrived late at tonight’s dinner.” I said feeling actually a bit scared.

“Oh, well sound like Lindsey… anyway, I would like you to know that I am having 2 boys, I wanted to ask you if you could suggest me some names because I am out of names. I asked your father but he said ‘name one baby and the other boy, so when you call them you can just say baby-boy’” as she said that, I could imagine my dad actually saying this to Kayla and see Kayla laugh.

I always knew my dad had horrible names, trust me. When I was a kid, we had a puppy he wanted to name it H2O. He said it would make the puppy drink a lot of water. This is Crazy right?

 “Are you listening?” she asked me

“I’m sorry, what?” I answered coming back from my flashback.

“The names…” she said, I could tell she was rolling her eyes.

“Right, call one Nathan and the other one Noah.” I told her, I had fallen in love with those names ever since I watched one tree hill and the Notebook.

“I love them… thank you, ill check up on you soon. Bye love you. Remember have fun.” She said and hung up without letting me say something before she hung up.

Alana got out of the bathroom already dressed; she came in the room putting her long earrings. She was wearing a long green dress; it had white designed all over it. It fitted her well.

We started at each other for about 10 seconds until the room phone rang. I picked up as Alana was putting on her shoes on.

“Hello?” I said looking at Alana.

I heard a guy answer me it was Lucas, I was so happy to hear his voice. He knew I was in the Bahamas. But how did he find the number? That didn’t matter right now; all that did was the fact that he had called me.

I heard his sweet voice from the phone asking how I was and what was it like. I answered all of his questions and we talked about everything and nothing for a long time. When he had to leave he said ‘Bye Ally, I love you.’ Those words meant everything to me right now, I didn’t know how I was feeling, it was like I was in heaven, those words made my head beat faster and faster, and they gave me a good feeling inside. I wanted to hear them over and over again.

“I love you too” I answered after thinking about what he said and hung up. I had this big smile on my face that no-one could take away. But I looked at the clock and realized, in exactly one minute we were going to be late.

“Alana we are going to be late.” I yelled grabbing her hand and run through the room, I didn’t know where I was going but I knew I would find the front door eventually.  When I finally found the front door, I looked down and saw my feet. They had flip-flops on. I ran back inside and pulled out my flip-flops, I took the keys to the ‘mini-house’ and ran back outside with my shoes in my hands.