Chapter 12: The moment I've been waiting for.

Chapter 12: The moment I’ve been waiting for.

Antonio’s POV:

It was 4 PM and I was at the Bahamas with her dad, her step-mom, and ken, Liam, Kristopher, Ava, Teresa, Chloe and Lucas. We were all in the lobby waiting for the signal Lindsey would give us for us to go in her room.

“You guys can come up now; my mommy said she’s awake.” Amalia told us, running down the lobby.

We all went in the elevator and we waited Amalia to push thee button that directed us the Ally’s room.

We all were in front of her room and we heard her talking to Valerie, Thom and Lindsey. She was thanking them for her gift which I had no idea what it was by the way, but I bet it was pretty amazing. Valerie and Lindsey knew how to make someone happy for their birthday.

When we heard Valerie say “well we have another surprise for you… are you ready?” we all opened the door and we screamed HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALLY.

Alicia’s POV:

They all appeared from my front door and they shouted HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALLY. I was so chocked and happy.

All of them jumped on me and hugged me. And with all the noise they made, they woke up Alana. She saw everyone on me and she jumped on me too.

When they finally all got up, my feet were numb and I couldn’t feel my fingers. They sat down on the coach and some on the floor and they handed me one by one my presents.

I couldn’t believe that all of my family and the people I loved the most were here with me in the Bahamas. Well everyone was here except for my mom.

I had a present in my suitcase and it was now that I remembered that it was Liam’s birthday too. I quickly got up, ran to my room, pulled out 3 presents in my suitcase and ran out of the room.

When I got out of the room, I was running towards them and I fell. I tripped over something and my face hit the ground. I looked up and realized everyone was watching my and they were laughing. Antonio and Lucas ran towards me and quickly helped me up. I started laughing because I fell and they followed my laughter right after.

I got up and ran to Liam, I jumped on him and shouted “happy birthday Liam!!!!!! Wish you the very best.” And he fell on the floor with me on top of him. It was kind of an awkward position but it was still funny. We continued laughing on the floor and Antonio and Lucas picked me up again and after they picked up Liam.

I gave him his presents and as he opened them, I could see he was happy.

After getting ready, we all went to the water parks, the beach and unknown people have been asking me for my autograph and they all told me happy birthday after. We went parasailing, snorkeling and jet skiing.

After a long day, in the sun, we all took a shower, cleaned up and went to a restaurant.

Today was day 5 in the Bahamas and we were leaving tomorrow to go to Puerto Rico. The rest of the crew who joined today was leaving to Texas but the rest were going with me for modeling again. But we had decided to shorten the trip, we were going to do 3 days in Puerto Rico which means we had to work only, this time no resting. And we were going to do 5 days in the Dominican Republic.

We would finish this trip just in time for school.

I couldn’t wait to go to the DR because I have heard so many amazing things about it.

We were done eating and we had to organize our rooms. The plan was like this:

Ally, Alana, Ava were sleeping in the 2nd room.

Ken, Kristopher, Liam, Lucas and Antonio were sleeping in another floor.

Thom, Lindsey and Amalia slept in the 1rst room.

Josh, Kayla, Teresa and Chloe were sleeping in the room were Thom and Lindsey use to sleep.

It was done and everyone was going to their room. But when we were going up the elevator after the dinner, everyone got in the elevator but there was no more space for me or Lucas. We waited until the next elevator came and we got in the elevator.

 It was awkward at first but after a while he started talking

“So… how did you like your party?”

“I loved it thank you” I answered looking at the top of the elevator door.

“Really?”

“Yes I loved it thank you”

“That’s good, well…”

“I guess”

“Ally there is something I have to ask you.”

“Go ahead”

“Will you be my girlfriend?” he told me passing his arm around his neck then passing his fingers through his hair

“Yes” I told him and kissed his check.

He smiled at me and I smiled back. Then he held m hand until the elevator door opened and he led me to my room.

“Thank you for taking me to my room”

“Anytime babe” h said kissing my check.

“I love hearing you call me that”

He giggled and he pulled me closer to him. And our lips touched and I had shivers running through my entire body.

We pulled away.

“Good night” I told him with a smile.

“Night babe” he said and left when I got in my room.

I closed the door behind me and put my hand on my head and started smiling.