chapter 18: when everything falls apart

Chapter 18: when everything falls apart

One month later,

 It was my one month anniversary with Lucas, time ran by fast. Well during this month, a lot has happened. Kayla lost her twin babies in a car crash with my dad. He had nothing but now he is depressed and doesn’t want to talk to anyone right now. Kayla is stronger than my dad, she is depressed too though.

I was supporting all of my family; none of them were in a good mood. I understood why.

I went outside of the front doors of my house and went to a restaurant where I had a meeting with Lucas for our one month anniversary.

I got there 5 minutes earlier and I saw him walking out hand in hand with another girl.

Was he cheating on me?

I didn’t know. I wanted to know… right when I thought he would not cheat on me because he is not that type of guy, he kissed that girl.

I couldn’t believe it, I felt my heart drop in my chest and brake into millions pieces.

I thought he would never hurt me, I thought we would always make each other happy.

I was already depressed and if I wasn’t around, my family would all end up in a psychologist office everyday and now I have to deal with the fact that my boyfriend just cheated on me with some girl.

I waited a while in the car letting tears roll down my face and I finally got the courage to go outside of the car.

I went inside the restaurant and when I saw Lucas, I felt hurt; nothing could explain how I felt right now.

He saw me he smiled and came to me. He was wearing a black jean with a black shirt. He had red roses in his hands and as he handed them to me, he tried to kiss my lips but I turned around and gave him my cheek.

“Are you ok babe?” Lucas asked

“sure.” I said going on our table.

“Okay… well how about now, I say happy one month anniversary babe.” Lucas said with a grin.

“Thank you.” I said

“What is wrong Alicia?” he asked with a serious ton.

“Someone told me you where cheating on me with some girl. Is it true?” I asked him

“Who the hell told you that Alicia?” he asked chocked.

“Someone but that doesn’t Mather, is it true?”

“No its not”

“No?”

“No it’s not true; whoever told you that is trying to ruin our relationship.”

“Well that person is a really close friend and she would never lie to me.”

I knew the girl who he kissed, her name is Katie.

“I am not cheating on you Ally, why can’t you trust me?” he asked

“Well what about Katie, look me in my eyes and tell me you have nothing for her, and that you did not just kissed her outside the doors of this restaurant.”

“How did you know?” he asked

“I saw you, I saw you kissing her, I saw you holding her hands, laughing and smiling with her.” I said tears starting to fill my eyes. “But that’s not what hurts. What hurts is that when you knew, I was the only one to be able to help my family, you were there helping me. When I was crying, you were there calming me down. But all of this was a lie, all the I love you’s you said there were all a lie.” I said whipping the tears off my face.

“I did love you Ally, I did. But I didn’t feel it anymore so I went to find Katie.”

“Well you could have broken up before you know.” I said

“I didn’t want to hurt you.”

“Yeah and cheating on me that won't hurting me, right?” I asked and I got up “you know what, I am happy like that. We are over. “I said walking out o the restaurant and going back home.

When I got there, I ran up to my room and I cried all of my eyes out. Didn’t I get hurt enough?