30 - Mickey

Camille's POV

I charge towards Chris, ready to confront him about the dreaded secret of his that Melissa told me. I end up screaming in his face, unable to control myself. "Chris! Are you really gay?!"

He looks behind me, and perhaps he catches a glimpse of Melissa, because his eyes widen and fill with what looks like fear. He then bows his head down with shame and replies, "Yes."

I slap him quite hard, considering the fact that I am so full of all the lies that are being unfolded right now. He doesn't look the least bit angry: maybe he knows that he deserves it more than anyone right now. "You big inconsiderate selfish lying JERK! Do you know what could've happened if you hadn't kissed me? My boyfriend wouldn't have ended up getting amnesia! My life wouldn't be ruined!"

I repeatedly punch him in the chest, but he still holds on to my wrists and pushes me away. He may be gay, but dang, he's still pretty strong. He mouths me a sorry, and walks away from me, leaving me to sink to the ground as I drown myself in my tears.

I have no idea what to do anymore.

My friends are falling apart, my boyfriend still doesn't remember who I am. My life is a complete mess, and all I have left that isn't that bad is...school.

The Next Day

Mondays are never fun. I'm just glad to be back in a place that is less torturing as my life. I'm not saying that school is awesome, but it helps me take my mind off all the bad stuff that's going on right now. I sit back on my chair, when suddenly two girls walk inside the room. I've never seen them before, which leaves me confused. New students in the middle of the school year?

They choose a seat at the far back, next to the windows, trying their best to isolate themselves from the rest of the people around them. I want to ask who they are and probably make some new friends, to add at least a little bit of happiness back into my life,  when Bb. Soliman walks in and greets us.

"Magandang umaga, Diwa! (Good morning, Diwa!)"

"Magandang umaga po, Bb. Soliman! (Good morning, Ms. Soliman!)" we all greet in the same monotonous and boring tone. She signals us to sit down, as she motions the two new students from the back to come up front and introduce themselves.

The one with brown curly hair looks excited, and hops off her chair in an instant, while the remaining girl whose hair is twisted in a ballerina bun wears a hard expression on her face, like every breath she takes is a living hell. Well, welcome to my club, that's exactly how I'm feeling right now.

"Mayroon tayong mga bagong kaklase. Alam ko na kalagitnaan na ng taong panuruan, pero hindi kasi sila nakapag-enroll sa paaralan natin kaagad, kasi nanggaling pa sila sa ibang bansa. Maaari ba kayong magpakilala? (We have new classmates now. I know that it's already the middle of the school year, but they weren't able to enroll in our school at once, because they came from another country. Would you mind introducing yourselves, girls?" Ms. Soliman requested, her signature smile spreading on her face.

The curly haired girl has a wide smile on her face, like she has no problem in the world. I immediately envy her for being able to smile with so much happiness. "Hi! I'm Mikaella Maria Francesca Borinaga, but you can call me Mickey!" she says with perkiness. She even gives us all a flying kiss, which eases our tension.

The girl beside her stares at us like she's seeping all the life out of our souls. "Turiano, Therese Turiano. Lovely to meet you."

Mickey's POV

A new school, a new beginning.

I'm glad I was the one who picked this school this time. Such a shame that it's too nice and the people are too accommodating...I might have to end up killing them. You might not know but Therese and I kill for a living. We are paid by this group, and they give us the names of people to exterminate. I never ask why: all I do is grab a gun or a knife or even a pair of scissors and suck the life out of them like a vacuum cleaner.

You know, I never wanted to kill anyone anyway. But the ARMM must be so desperate to have these people killed at once, that they've put even the lives of our families on the line. If I don't kill this anonymous person who hasn't done anything bad to me, the association will show up in my home and kill my mother. I don't want that to happen at all.

This time, ARMM has put us undercover in this schol, so we could kill these guys named Chris and Cedric. The Cedric guy is the ex of this Camille girl, who happens to be in my class. I've seen her looking towards me many times, like she wants to approach me but is just finding the guts to do it. She looks friendly -- so sad, I might have to ruin her life.

As soon as I got back to my seat, I pulled out a Post-It and wrote something that could bring Camille and Cedric together again in one place:

Meet me at the park, 7pm sharp

-Cedric

Once she wasn't looking, I folded it into quarters and placed it on her desk. I made one for Cedric as well, substituting all the Cedrics into Camilles and slipped it into his locker. I heard that he just came from an accident, so he was allowed by the school to come later than everybody else, so I just decided to put it in his locker.

After school, Therese and I decided to spy on them, bringing all the equipment needed to look at them both. I'm just hoping and praying that it will work: I need them to be together. I need to see the look on Camille's face once I shoot her boyfriend and all the blood in his body gushes out of him. It'll be so wonderful to see her fright and her hurt spreading on her face.

**********

OH YAH ok vote comment and shary whary (yuck ano)

bye bye bye -nsync