Chapter 11: Chocolate Nachos Video Diary

Meaghan’s POV

“Okay, who wants dessert?” I ask everyone. Kimmy and Zara decline, but everyone else nods. “I’m choosing though.” We wait for the waiter to come to our table, but the boys are wearing hoodies and hats, which was getting our table strange looks.

“Will you and your friends be having dessert Nutmeg?” my usual waiter, James calls me by his nickname for me (okay, Justin and James use this nickname for me as I’m nuts)

“Yeah James, can we have four large chocolate nachos please?” his eyebrows raise, but that’s to be expected after seeing how much Niall’s already eaten.

“Yep! I’ll get them quickly.” He says before he walks away. I turn to the group and burst out laughing at the boys and Danielle. I took a picture, still in hysterics. Tayla, Zara and Kimmy were all laughing.

“Chocolate nachos?!” Niall, Zayn, Liam, Harry, Danielle and Louis exclaim after we’d calmed down.

“Let me explain it to you. It’s actually chocolate biscuits in the shape of nachos, and it has cream, ice-cream, chocolate sauce and strawberries, but I don’t eat strawberries, they’re gross!” I smile at them.

“Well let’s eat it!” Niall quickly starts eating when James puts the four plates of the dessert down. Liam, Harry, Zayn and Danielle hesitantly start to eat. Louis just laughs before he eats.

“Oh sweet baby Jesus, this is good!” Niall and Liam moan with pleasure, Niall eating like a pig. I take some, and as I put it near my mouth, Louis eats it, nearly taking a finger.

“Hey! Don’t steal people’s food!” I slapped his arm, making him rub his arm.

After he swallowed, Louis said “That hurt!” I smirk and stick my tongue out at him.

“Good. Don’t steal my food again.” Everyone started to laugh.

….

I get forced not to pay, and Niall pays the bill at Cactus Jacks. I give the boys a glare and put my hand out for Liam to give me my wallet. We head towards the cars, talking when Louis picks me up in a fireman’s carry and starts to run.

“Louis!!! What the fuck are you doing?! Put me down! I don’t want you farting in my face!” I scream at his butt.

I see the Tayla, Zara, Harry, Liam and Zayn sprint past us.

“Louis why are they running?” then I hear the screaming girls. Well fuck my life.

“LOUIS!!! RUN FASTER!!!”

He carried me to the car, and everyone piled in as quickly as possible. We catch our breath, when I started to laugh as both cars reversed out of the parking lot.

“Why are you laughing Nutmeg?” Niall pants, still catching his breath.