Chapter 17: Sarah

Meaghan’s POV

I stare at the girl in front of me; my blood fuming. I turn and try to shut the door in her face; but she sticks her foot, blocking the door from closing.

“That’s so rude of you Meaghan. After all I’ve done for you…” she says.

“All that you’ve done for me? You basically ruined my life! Now fuck off. I don’t want to talk to you.” I turn and storm into the lounge room; Louis hot on my heels. I collapse onto the couch and let out a huge sigh.

“Meaghan… what’s wrong? Who is that?” my boyfriend is worried. I try to hold back the tears, trying to push out the memories of the girl out of my head, but unsuccessful. Louis puts his arm around me and I put my head on his shoulder.

“That’s Sarah.” I say as the Danielle comes into the room and crouches down to look at me.

“Why do you hate her Meaghan? You two used to be so close…” she says.

“Yeah, until I found Connor cheating on me with her. Which I found out afterwards that she had been going out with him for about 4 months and she didn’t have the guts to tell me.” I snapped at my cousin; instantly regretting it. I quickly apologised to Danni, as a tear fell off my cheek. Louis wipes it away, looking at me; concern in his eyes. Danielle just looked shocked at what I told her about Sarah. My cousin’s mouth was agape and her eyes were wide. Before she said anything I put my hand up and turned to Louis.

“That girl was the person who called me earlier. I don’t know how she found out where we were staying. She’s my twin.” Silence hanged in the air as Louis clenched his jaw. I put my hand up and rested it on his cheek.

“Don’t worry; I wouldn’t be surprised if Tayla, Kimmy and Zara punch her. They all know her and her reputation.” I say, making him chuckle. I sigh I stand up and go towards the door where the others are still standing around… well except for Kimmy and Tayla holding Zara back. I put my hand on my friend’s shoulder, making her whip her head towards me. I raise my eyebrows and shake my head. As I push past Zara I whisper to her “I’ll deal with this.” I walk up to my sister and stand aside.

“Come in.” I say calmly. She looked surprised, as did everyone else. We all walk into the lounge and sit. Niall runs into the kitchen and grabs 7 packets of Tim Tams. The boys, Danielle, Tayla and I roll our eyes.

“So…. What have you been up to Sarah?” I asked after a brief moment of awkward silence. The other boys are still wondering who she is but I ignore them. I look at my twin in the eye. (A/N: Sarah and i are not identical twins… fraternal twins we are… aka, we do not look alike)

“Nothing much, just went to Milan and New York for the Fashion show; and now we’re in Australia promoting more of the clothing line.” She says. Harry finally recognised her.

“You’re Sarah Hudson, the youngest Victoria Secret Model!” the other boys finally made the connection.

“Yeah and she’s my twin.” I say sweetly. They looked stunned.