1 Month Before Tour

"Babe, Bryan talked about the tour in his last webisode." Luke shouted out to his girlfriend, who was engaged in a game of Connect 4 with Ashton.

Luke and Ashton being the members of 5 Seconds of Summer.

"Nothing bad right?" his girlfriend, Anastasia turned her head away from the game to look in Luke's direction.

Anastasia being Anastasia Parkens, the genre-bending musical wonder.

In case you didn't know, Anastasia rose to fame by doing covers of Broadway songs and somehow ended up with millions of dollars which also boosted her to fame in the punk rock community which even later went to funding "The Super Duper Punk Rock" Tour, an anti-Warped tour that came to her mind after Warped made tickets $250 a piece and made anti-homosexual comments.

After all, Warped was supposed to welcome everybody. Since that obviously failed, Anastasia figured The Super Duper Punk Rock Tour would have to do just that.

Obviously her boyfriend's band, 5 Seconds of Summer hopped right on board, which led to her best friends' bands Pierce the Veil, Mayday Parade, and Sleeping With Sirens to join. Then everything sprung out of control and she ended up with a full tour.

But that's not the point of me telling this story.

"No. But Bryan e-mailed me asking if he could come on the tour." Luke stared at his computer screen intently.

"Come on tour? He isn't in a band." Anastasia got off the floor and sat at the table next to her boyfriend.

"Well neither are you." Her boyfriend laughed.

"Just because Sunrise Anastasia isn't official, doesn't mean it doesn't exist."

Oh yeah, Anastasia also formed an 'Isles & Glaciers' type of band, Sunrise Anastasia. Vic Fuentes was on guitar, Jake Bundrick on drums, Justin Hills on bass, and Anastasia was vocals and guitar. Luckily, all of them were joining her on the tour so she wouldn't have to perform as a solo act on her own tour.

"Anyway, Bryan said he wants to tag along and do daily tour updates on his channel." Luke finished.

"I don't know, that's a whole another tour bus cost." Anastasia sighed.

"I know, but it would be really great publicity. I mean, Warped is totally going to fail this year and we aren't even finished with all the details." Luke smiled encouragingly.

"Hm.." She sat in thought "Tell Brian that he can come for the first 5 stops of the tour. If things go well, I'll buy him a bus for the entire tour."

"Stars is coming on tour? That's great! You could put him into all of the Q&A sessions!" Michael shouted from the living room of the 5SOS house.

"Hold on, Brian replied!" Luke put his hand up as to silence everyone in the house.

"You're going to have to read me the message, babe." Anastasia rubbed his shoulder.

"Right, so he said that he wants full disclosure on everything that happens on tour." he looked around the room at his friends' faces, which were all confused expressions.

"Basically, any drama that happens while on the road, he wants to hear about and talk about it."

"Oh that's fine." Calum shrugged and looked towards Anastasia.

"Yeah I don't see an issue. Nothing very attention worthy is going to happen on this tour anyway."