1 Day Before Tour

"Wait I think I left my clipboard in the house!" Anastasia yelled.

It was only one day before her big mission launched, and she was much more than anxious.

"I'll go get it!" Michael yelled and hopped out of the cab.

Anastasia and the 5 Seconds of Summer boys were currently in a cab, about to leave their house for the first stop of the tour, in her home state of New York. All of the bands were already either at the grounds, already acquainting themselves with the stage and tour buses, or on their way. No one understood just how badly Anastasia needed this to go just as planned, everything was on the line for her right now.

"I got it, let's go." Michael entered the cab again and handed Anastasia the clipboard as the cab driver took off.

"It's only a twenty minute drive from here." She said and all of the boys stared at her.

"You only said it about 10 times Annie." Calum laughed.

"Oh." she pursed her lips and leaned into Luke's chest.

"It's all going to go fine. All of our friends are there. We all love you." Luke whispered into her hair and held her hands.

She smiled and Ashton mimicked throwing up, to which she flipped him off.

They arrived at Nassau Colosseum within 20 minutes, as Anastasia anticipated, and she immediately began giving orders to each of the boys.

"Ashton, I need you to go check the first three stages, make sure all the sound systems are hooked up properly and check with every tech guy that there are enough amps at every stage." Ashton rolled his eyes, but still ran in the direction of where the shows would take place.

Anastasia checked off something from her clipboard, then looked back up at the remaining 3.

"So Cal, you're going to have to do the same with the last three stages, amps and sound systems and everything. There are maps at the front gate and at all the booths if you need one." She checked off another box as Calum ran to another gate, further away than the one Ashton ran to.

"Luke, can you check that all of the vendor booths are where they should be? You're going to need a map of the grounds for that." She went to check off a box but Luke spoke up.

"What happens if the booths are in the wrong spots?" He ran his fingers through his hair.

"Oh uhm," She started tapping her foot against the dirt "Call me right away, then mark off which booths are swapped, and move on to the next one."

"Got it babe." Luke kissed her on the cheek and walked away.

"What's my job?" Michael asked while Anastasia was flipping through the numerous pages attached in her clipboard.

"You, Michael are actually going to be doing two jobs."

"Oh come on Annie." He groaned and leaned against the cab.

"Right now bring our bags to our bus."

'Our' bus as in the tour bus that Anastasia was sharing with the 5sos boys. Not only was it cheaper to share a bus rather than getting two, it was also more convenient for Anastasia to be with Luke at all times.

"And then I need you to check that all of our instruments are here. They should be in the last bus of the lot." She finished her orders, wrote a couple of notes on the clipboard, and shot Michael a smile.

"It's happening." He smiled back at her.

"I can't believe it." Her eyes were starting to tear up.