I Know Who You Are: Part 3

Barry's POV: Central City

It has been a week since I talked to Caitlin. "We can't happen. You have Iris and I have Julian." Even after I kissed her with as much passion as I had. I love her and she just doesn't feel the same. What a surprise, another woman I love feels differently.

Iris tried and failed to help me. Julian told Caitlin about my current state. I'm going crazy without her. I know why I'm Savitar in the future. I can't take it any longer. I stood up and went to find Caitlin.

"Cait. Please," She sighed. "Why? He doesn't love me Cisco. He's trying to change the timeline to save Iris." "Look, the original Barry loved Iris. This Barry loves you. It's the same Barry. Past and present. Only thing different is you're not dead. He is distraught, he loves you and you just deny it like he doesn't have feelings for you. You want to know something I never told you, or anyone for that matter?" "What?" She asked irritably. "I've caught him checking you out. I've noticed the lingering glances, touches, the way you blush when he catches you staring and the other way around."

I tried to stand but my legs gave out. Caitlin walked around the corner. "Barry?!" "My legs are dead." She let out a giggle. She put out a hand. I took the help. "What did you hear?" "Pretty much everything."