Chapter 2

double update! mainly cause I have no life and a lot of free time on my hands! but anyways here you go!

Natalie

We are still at the crime scene, I looked all the fresh tire marks that were on the road from the accident that occurred. I looked up and shouted, "OK EVERYONE MOVE OUT OF THE WAY!" everyone did what I say, of course not to upset me. Or else that would be bad. I looked at Zayn, "Alright Malik, give me the keys to the car, get in the passenger seat" he seemed confused but went to sit inside the car. The police officer I yelled at before, looked nervous as I pointed at him, "get in the back seat! NOW!" he scurried away.

I got in the car, and reversed a bit. Then I speedily traced through the tire tracks as if I was Bella during the accident. I stopped quickly before hitting the railing. The officer sitting in the back looked like he was going to cry and shit himself. Zayn looked worried but then changed his face to a normal state.

"Come on." I said to Zayn. "we need to talk to Bella's boyfriend."

*15 minutes later*

Liam comes down the stairs to greet me and Zayn, but he wasn't alone.

"Hello! I am Agent Natalie Porter and this is my assistant Agent Zayn Malik" I said

he nodded with a small smile "hello! this is Louis, mine and Bella's close friend" Liam said pointing the stranger.

Louis waved and greeted us. We all sat down in Liam's living room. Me and Zayn were here to ask questions, the normal boring stuff.

"Well Liam...Louis, we don't really know what happened during the accident, its quite a mystery why she steered the car off the road and got into the sea" Zayn said calmly.

They all looked so sad.

"Was there something bothering her? was she depressed or had some sort of problem?" I asked

Liam turned red with anger, "My Bella did not kill herself if that's what you are implying!" he yelled.

I narrowed my eyes at him searching for something, any clues.

Liam sat backed and stared at Louis...I watched them both technically have a stare off at each other. Zayn was more confused than me. I looked both at Liam and Louis trying to figure out what was going on.

Liam then looked down, and calmly said, "I talked to my accountant this morning...Bella took about 3 million dollars out of my account...."

Zayn looked at him, "why would she do that?" he asked

Louis then replied, "we don't know"

I stood up, "alright, well I have somewhere to be but I will talk to you guys more later during the investigation, thank you for your time and sorry for your loss." exiting out with Zayn.

"pull up Liam's accountant, lets go have a chat with him" I told Zayn.

10 minutes later we were at the office of Liam's accountant. The guy at the front looked scared when we showed him our badge and started asking him questions.

"When did you give Bella the money from Liam's account?" Zayn asked the short bald-headed man.

Quietly he spoke, "I gave her the money around 5:45 in the afternoon yesterday"

I looked at him suspiciously, "why didn't you tell Liam about this before you gave her the money?'

The man blinked his eyes a couple times, "Ma'am we tried, but he was so busy and when we tried to tell him afterwards, he was too shocked about the death that I couldn't speak to him properly"

"Where did you put the money in for her?" I asked.

"I put it in a red Nike sports bag" the accountant stated.

Zayn eyed the man carefully, "There was no bags in her car though...you put the money in the bag yourself didn't you?"

I sat down in front of the man, "what all was in that bag?"

he quickly stated, "it was her gym bag, it had music systems, and another small bag that she told me to put..."

"Did you open it?" I asked

"N-no! I never open any anything unless she asks me to."

"Did Bella tell you what the money was for? I asked

He shook his head, "no"

Zayn looked at him, "has this happened before?"

The man nodded, "yeah, twice....and one time, maybe about a year ago, Bella told me to personally drop her bag off at Hotel Gino's.....it's near the place where the accident happened...."

There was something fishy going on, "why?" I demandingly asked.

"I don't know ma'am, that's just what Miss.Bella told me to do, drop the bag off to the receptionist of the hotel." he said nervously.

I shook my head and we thanked him for his time.

Zayn dropped me back off home.

"NORAHHHH!" I called out for my older sister.

"Yes Nat, I'm right here!" she came in the room. I frowned at her appearance....ever since the incident last year...all her efforts just went down the drain, she had bags and bags under her eyes, her face just slumped down and looked dull. I couldn't help feeling guilty.

"I'm going to take a shower...." I said quietly. She just nodded her head while staring at a picture next to me of my favorite little man....Rylan. I frowned and walked off. I kept replaying that day in my head..the day when....

Rylan died....last year....because of me.

DUN DUN DUNNNNN!

comment. read. vote. all of the above.