Chapter 5

HEY! I want to apologize for how the format turned out on the last chapter. I usually write everything out on Microsoft Word and then copy and paste it on to here, but that kinda messed up the formatting. So I hope I can fix that. No promises. I hope you like this chapter.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Natalie P.O.V 

I was on the phone with Zayn. I sent him to Boston to see if David Winston was there.

“Yeah, he’s here. And he has AIDS. But anyways, I asked him some questions. He said about a year ago he got a bag from Liam Payne’s accountant. It was for a guy named Jacob.”

“Who is Jacob?” I asked

“He’s a pimp and the owner of Hotel Gino’s, apparently he gave Winston $50 for the bag” Zayn said.

“I hope Winston isn’t lying.” I was ready to solve this case. This was one of the biggest case I had ever worked on.

“No, I don’t think he would. He is dying after all.” Zayn replied.

“Ok. Thanks Zayn, hope you have a safe flight back home tomorrow”

“Thanks Natalie, can’t wait to see you again. I miss you.”

I smiled, “I miss you too. Make sure you bring me back a famous Boston Crème Pie”

The sound of his laugh was all I could hear on the receiver, “I will bring you back one for sure. Bye”  and he hung up.

NEXT MORNING

I was knocking on the door, some busty women opened the door. She had bruises, looked like she got a beating.

“Who are you?” she asked.

“I’m Agent Natalie Porter, and you are?”

“Teresa Maxx.”

“I’m looking for Jacob, is he here?” I asked.

“No. He told me he was going to Los Angeles for some work” she told me.

“What kind of work?” I questioned.

She looked nervous, “Uh...well, he didn’t tell me that”

I folded my arms together, “When will he be back?”

The lady just shrugged her shoulders, “I don’t know”

I knew this girl was lying to me. I can tell by her body language and the way she responds.

I hate playing these games with people.

I walked up close to her, “I want you to hear what I have to say, and listen to it good, Jacob is in trouble, and if you want to help him then tell me where he is”