Chapter 6

Again the format messed up in the last chapter! sorry about that. There will be more Harry and Natalie in this chapter ;)

Natalie's P.O.V.

We were at a bar and grill that was attached to Hotel Gino's

Zayn went up the bartender asking if they had seen Jacob.

I looked around the bar and grill until something or someone caught my eye.

Harry.

He saw me and looked surprised. I walked towards him but he immediately shook his head and eyed the lady next to him. He got up from the seat and walked out the door of the bar and grill with a smirk on his face.

"Zayn, I'll be right back" I said. he turned to me with a confused look but I just walked out and followed Harry.

Harry was walking to an elevator in Hotel Gino's, before the elevator door closed, I slipped in.

"I knew you would come back to me" he smirked

"How?" I asked.

He gave me a seductive smile, "Everyone gives into my charms babe, its about time you fell for it too" he walked towards me, placing his hands on both sides of me so I was trapped.

"How will you escape now?" he whispered.

I turned away from his gaze and looked out of the clear elevator so I can see how high up we were going. "You were right...about Winston and the AIDS and everything" I muttered.

He backed away with a laugh, "Why would I lie?"

"I don't know. Maybe some people don't help the law enforcers." I said

"Well maybe because you guys don't help us" he stated back calmly

"We treat everyone equally" but I knew that I was lying. Look at what we did to Carl, beating him up.

Harry's deep laugh pulled me out of my thoughts, "You're funny, you know that?"

The elevator came to a stop and Harry walked out.

"Where are you going?" I turned to look at him.

"Where do you think baby?" he smirked.

"I'm not here to sleep with you Harry" I hope he realizes that, I just wanted to ask him some questions.

He walked up to me getting closer than before, "Then what are you here for?"

I tried backing away.

"I know that you are lonely, you're probably not getting laid. How long as it been since the last time?" He whispers

Harry makes me feel weird, different, and I don't know. I can't figure him out. He's a puzzle to me. I want to solve it. I feel weak with him, its strange how he knows how I feel. Like he can read my mind.

"Listen, I'm not here to play games with you. I just want to know if you know Jacob"

The smile on his face turned to a scowl, "Jacob? What do you want to know about him baby, he's a jerk!"

"Do you work for him?" Harry was on the streets trying to sleep with me, it only makes sense he is a male escort.

"Yeah, I'm one of his top ten requested lads, what can I say? I'm good at what I do, I can show you." he winked at me with a proud smile on his face.

Disgusting. I don't know what to think of Harry being a little manwhore. I really liked his personality somewhat but this is not a good job to have.

I shook my head at him, "Do you know where he is?"

He shook his head, "No idea really"

"I need to find him, can you help me?" I can't believe I'm asking for help, let alone from Harry. I just want to get to know him better. honestly, I wanted to get closer to him for some reason.

He smiled, "Get your little assistant down their to cover my shift, and I'll cover his"

"If you want, I can help you in return" Harry seems like he could do better than being a male escort. He seems much smarter than that.

"Really? What could you do for me?" He said seductively, he was walking closer to me.

His forehead touched mine and his nose brushed mine.

I tried to move away but I was stuck.

Harry cupped my cheeks, "I suggest you keep your beautiful brown eyes open, I don't know where Jacob is, he could be drunk, drowning in some women's arm, But how long can someone sink? Eventually they have float back up to the surface" There was amusement hidden in his voice.

Harry smiled and walked away leaving me dazed and confused.

Carl's P.O.V.

I was sitting with Amy drinking whiskey. I was getting tipsy but Amy was shitfaced drunk.

"Jacob is playing some kind of game, and it involves millions" I said.

"So tell those agents to arrest him and chop his balls off" Amy slurred.

"It's time for payback! I've done all his dirty work for him" I felt like a servant with Jacob.

"He won't do anything for you!" Amy pointed out.

"He better! He owes me" I told Amy. She was pouring more whiskey into her glass and chugging it. "I need to ask you something, Amy"

Amy was looking at her empty glass and then looked at the whiskey bottle adding more whiskey.

"Amy, I need you to be a little less drunk than you are right now to tell you this"

She put the glass down and looked at me, "Ok, what?"

I laid back on the bed we were sitting on, "Amy...If I make it big and become really rich, then.."

"Then, what?" she asked

"Will you marry me?" I asked her, smiling from ear to ear. I held her hands waiting for her response

She moved her face closer to me, "Did they hit you really hard on the head?"

"Come on Amy! give me an answer"

"Stop pulling these dreams out from the clouds, I'm a stripper, and always will be. And you will always be a strippers lame ass son" she spat.

I frowned at her words, I know Amy loved me. I know she does.

"If you want to live, stay away from Jacob" she added.

I turned my back towards her thinking about my revenge with Jacob and my life with her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This chapter is super short but I hope you liked it! I did a double update today.

Please vote, comment, and read! I would love to hear what you all think of my story

Just got my One Direction tickets! I am so excited! if you are going to the concert too then most definitely vote! ;)

- Sabrina