Chapter 4

Hey guys! This chapter mainly focuses on Carl and Jacob Maxx. If you forgot who they were, Carl is the poor guy who tries to be friends with Jacob. Jacob is the owner of Hotel Gino's.  There will be some profanity and some physical abuse, I do not condone this. Just for the story.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Natalie P.O.V

I looked at him, thinking if I should let him take me to the hotel. Relunctantly I nodded, “get in the car”

He opened the door, and got in smiling at me seductively.

For some reason, I did not want to drive with this man anywhere. We both just sat in the car, still parked by the curb.

“How long have you been working for Hotel Gino’s?” I stated sternly after a few minutes of silence.

“Lets go to Hotel Gino’s and I’ll tell you all you want to know baby”

“No. I want to know now!” raising my voice.

“Five years” he smirked.

“Do you know David? David Winston?” I asked

“Why?” he replied not answering my question. 

“I’m looking for him, he was a receptionist there.” Annoyed now

“Everyone knows he’s dying in Boston right now, Aids is bad for business you know?” he smirked “ So our manager fired him”

I looked at him for a second suspiciously, “Thank you. Now get out”

His eyes widen a little yet there was still amusement in his voice, “That’s all?”

“Yeah, that’s all” I repeated

Smirking at me, “Don’t run away from me baby, I can really help you.”

I sighed, why is he not leaving?

“If I need you, I’ll find you. Goodbye”

He playfully pouted and got out of the car. I started the engine, ready to drive off.

But then I rolled my windows down, “Hey!”  calling out for him

The mystery man duck his head in through the window, smiling “Missed me already baby? I see you’re eager” he winked.

I laughed at his confidence, “What's your name?”

“Harry. Harry Styles” He replied

I smiled at him, “Goodnight Harry” and with that I drove off.

Carl Adams P.O.V.

I was a poor man trying to do anything for money.

I lived in a rough part of town, but somehow I managed. I knew everyone who lived here.

I worked as a delivery boy, giving people milk, letters, food. basically anything they wanted, I get for them so they don’t have to leave their house.

Whatever tip they gave me was my only salary. But one day, I want to be rich so that my love Amy will marry me.

People usually left their doors open since it was so hot outside and there was no air condition working in the building.

The Parkers brought their portable tv outside, a crowd gathering around it.

“What’s wrong, Marcus? Your future wife died?” I joked with the toothless 7 year old. He had a huge crush on Bella Thorne