Chapter 3

Hey guys! sorry it has been a while, I was on my spring break, so I didn't have a computer, and you had to pay for wifi at the hotel I was at, who charges $16 for wifi? crazy! anyways, I hope you like the chapter! I may have brought a certain, Harry Styles back with me for this chapter ;)

I want you guys to see everyone's point of view. mainly Natalie's but at some point, you are going to be reading mostly every character's point of view.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*NORAH P.O.V*

Me and my husband Austin went to a party going on in the neighborhood. The Johnson's were throwing a birthday party for their son....

It was hard to just act like everything is okay, but for Natalie's sake, we act brave around her. But when she isn't around...I just lose it.

I know she blames herself and she can't handle that he is gone and never coming back....but he is gone...forever.

As her older sister, I try to comfort her, but who comforts me? It was my son that I lost. Austin tries to forget about it, he doesn't like to talk about him ever since we got the news at the hospital that he was no longer breathing.

It's tough because I want to let my feelings out, but to who? Natalie already feels so fucking bad and Austin doesn't want to hear it.

We were in the backyard, Tommy, the birthday boy, and his friends were dancing to Bye Bye Bye by N'Sync. Austin did not look too happy...memories flooding in...

I saw a lady from the corner of my eye staring at me, I have never seen her before. I know everyone that lives in the neighborhood cause we had meetings every 2 weeks.

She kept staring at me, I curiously looked over at her. Once my gaze was on her, she turned her head the other way quickly. I had a weird feeling about her. She looked like she was maybe in her 60's. She had dreads and wore glasses that were transitional, so when in the sun, they turn into sunglasses.

After the party was over, we were walking back to our house.

"Why would these kids dance to such lame 90's songs?" Austin asked angrily. Whenever we were around kids, he would get angry.  

"Those kids did a nice dance, they must have practiced non-stop." I stated back.

I heard someone screaming my name, "Norah!" I turned around to see who it was. It was Mrs. Johnson and the lady that was staring at me.

"Hey Norah! did you enjoy the party? I just want to introduce you to my mother-in-law, Zebula! she is moving in with us." Mrs. Johnson eagerly states.

I smiled politely, "Hello, I'm Norah, this is my husband Austin"

"She looks crazy" Austin whispered to me, luckily no one heard but me.

Mrs. Johnson left to go back inside her house, while me, Austin, and Zebula were outside

Zebula stared at Austin for a couple of long seconds before opening her mouth, "How are you Austin? feeling ok?"

Austin and I looked at each other confused, who was this lady?

"Um....I'm good.......why?" Austin awkwardly stated.

She looked down at the ground, "No reason.....actually, I wanted to meet you guys for a while now." she grabbed my arm and gripped it firmly.