Be A Good One

Love
Love oneself before loving someone else!

When it comes to being ready to date, well it takes a lot of work on yourself. Which are loving yourself unconditionally, being comfortable in my own skin, accepting of myself, only changing things about myself for myself and not to impress anyone or to meet anyone's expectations or standards as well as being at peace with myself.

For me, I have so truly and honestly achieved all those ✔️ things in which I'm so proud of so greatly. In which I can say here that I'm fully 100% ready when that day comes!

So as per stated earlier, through all that I've accomplished which took more than enough time, effort, dedication, commitment, strength, self control, and much else, I'm so proud of it all. As well as loving how it makes me feel being so proud of all my accomplishments and myself.

I'm so ready to get out there in the dating world! I can feel it! Love is in the air!

Loving my horoscope for the day!

"You may eel the butterflies in your stomach. As Mercury conjunction Uranus, nearly full moon enters the house of Scorpio. Astrological weather indicates a day that you live your love to the fullest and enjoy life. Today you may see see love in the sky, or trees and birds, or in a branch of a tree. You should think of using this energy on creative works!"

What do u Happiers think this horoscope means for me?