Chapter One

Frank's P.O.V

I sit on the couch with Gerard,we are laughing our asses off.We have been watching Grown Ups 2.Suddenly the screen flashes with an emergency news report.'This is an emergency news report,there are going to be very strong winds within the next hour or so, so we advise that you do not leave your houses,and if you are currently out,then make your way home as soon as possible!'Says the guy,and then it's gone as quickly as it came. Gerard lives a good hour away.He won't make it home in time.'Looks like your stuck with me.'I say laughing.He smiles.'Eh,that's not such a bad thing.'He says with a wink.'I laugh and turn my head to cover the blush.Yeah,blush.Ever since we kissed on stage,I have developed strong feelings for him.It's actually really unfortunate because he got married last year.I check the time on my phone.4 in the morning!'Shit Gee,it's 4!'I say.'Wow,time flies when you're having fun,he says with yet another wink.I laugh again.I really love his flirtatious side.I turn off the tv and we head up to my room.He stays over all the time,always with me in my bed.We strip down to our boxers and climb into bed.We lay there for a while, in a comfortable silence,until he pulls me into a bone crushing hug,which is fucking hot but still pretty awkward seeing as we are both wearing practically nothing.'Be my best friend forever Frankie!'He says to me.I smile up at him.'I thought I already was.'I reply and we fall asleep,together in a comfortable embrace.

I wake up as I hear a bird tweet.Why will those things never shut the fuck up!?I nearly jump out of my skin as I see Gerard's face centimetres from mine.He is sleeping,but it still scared the shit out of me.I grin.We have actually never slept whilst hugging,but I can't complain,it is one of the nicest feelings in the world.I snuggle into him and then fall back into a deep sleep.

Gerard's P.O.V

I wake to feel a pair of arms wrapped around me.I open my eyes and I see Frankie, snuggled into me.I smile.He is fucking adorable.He is smiling in his sleep,probably having a good dream.I wish that I had a good dream last night..I dreamt that I was with Frankie, and somebody came up behind him..and shot him...I feel a tear stream down my face. I can't even begin to imagine how shit my life would be without him.I need him,he means so much to me..it's unreal.I now have tears flowing down my face like a river.I am sobbing really loudly now.I try and be a bit quieter,so that I don't wake Frankie,but it isn't working.His eyes flutter open and he looks at me in concern.'Gee-Bear,what's the matter?'He asks me.'I...I dreamed that you died Frankie,my life would...my life would be so...shit without you!'I croak,still sobbing.'Shhh,don't cry Gee,I'm not dead,I'm right here,I am going to stick with you until the very end,do you hear me?'he says meaningfully.I smile a bit.He gives me a bear hug and rests his head on my chest.I smile,he is such a good friend.'It's gonna be okay Gee...'He says reassuringly.I smile.He always makes me feel so much better.'Let's check the weather.'Frankie says.'Good idea.'I reply.I get out of bed and look out of the window.Just the same weather as last night.Frankie leaves the room.He comes back a few minutes later.'It's still really dangerous out there.'He says to me.'Do you mind if I stay even longer Frankie?'I ask him.'Of course not Gee!'He says to me.I smile.'Thank you Frankie!'I say and hug him.It's just the feeling of his skin on mine..Wait..What?!

Frank's P.O.V

Gerard's spontaneous hugs make my heart swell every time.Why did I have to fall for a straight,married man?Why does my life always turn out like this?I sigh.'I need to have a shower Gee,I smell like shit.'I say giggling a bit.'Okay.'He mumbles and then lets me go. When I get to the bathroom,I take off my boxers and then hop into the shower,letting the warm water take me over.I look at all of the fading scars on my skin.I haven't cut in a long time,months.It's not that I have tried to give up,I just haven't felt the desire to do it.It's strange really because when I did do it,I was addicted,I maybe added one or two cuts each night,and then it just faded away slowly then stopped all together.I am glad that it stopped though,it's one less thing to worry about I guess.After washing,I get out of the shower and dry myself off.I go into my room,and luckily,Gerard isn't there.I get out a Nirvana t shirt and my black ripped skinny jeans.I pull them on quickly and then go and look for Gerard.I hear his voice coming from the living room.'Okay,I love you too,bye babe.'He says.My heart breaks again.He must have been on the phone to Lyn-Z.Once I am sure that he has hung up,I walk into the room.I smile at him.'I was just on the phone to Lyn-Z.'He tells me.Like I don't already know.'Cool,is she okay?'I say to him.'Yeah,she's fine.'He says to me.'But lately,she has been really off with me,some days,she doesn't talk to me,and she is always on her phone,texting people and I don't know who.'He adds.I gasp.'You think she might be...cheating?!'I say to him.He nods.'Well,don't assume the worst,maybe she just has a very talkative friend.'I say to him.'Yeah,you're right,that could be the reason.'He says smiling.'Right,I need to go and shower.'He says to me,and with a smile,he leaves the room.I sit down on the sofa and tune into the news again. 'Unfortunately,these winds are going to last for at least another week,so unfortunately,

you guys at home are all stuck at home.'He says.I grin like an idiot.Gee is going to be staying with me for a long time.I turn off the tv and lay on the sofa.I close my eyes and lay like that for a while,until Gerard jumps on me.My eyes fly open.'Owww!'I moan.He is sitting square on my lap.Not that I mind.We just sit like that for a few moments.'You gonna move?'I ask him.'Nope.'He says grinning.'Okay fine,but I have news.The winds are going to be like this for at least a week,so you are a going to be here for a while.'I say to him.'Crap.So you don't mind if I stay?'He asks me.'No,I don't mind at all!'I reply.He smiles.'Thank you!'He says and flings himself towards me.He hugs me and now he is basically right on top of me.I blush like crazy,I'm glad he can't see.Oh shit...3,2,1.. 'AWW!'I squeal at the top of my lungs.He jumps and starts laughing.I really do act like a 4 year old girl sometimes.'What..The..Actual..Fuck!?'Gerard says between laughs.'I just get the urge to squeal sometimes.'I say to him,laughing.He laughs even more and gives me yet another hug.'Never leave me Frank...'He says to me,seriously.'I wouldn't leave you for the world.'I say to him and give him a squeeze.He grins.'I love you Frankie.'He says to me.My heart leaps.'I love you too Gerard.'I say,trying to contain my self.If only he really loved me.