Chapter Two

Gerard's P.O.V

I remember when the band broke up.I remember that Frank took it the worst.He went into a rut of depression,and it took him months to be able to talk to any body about it.It is gone now,but I was so scared for him at the time.Ray and Mikey were pretty upset,and stayed with each other for moral support.Over that course of time,they got really close.They started dating,they were really loved up.Ray proposed last year.Mikey said yes and now they're married.I was really happy for Mikey when he told me the good news,after all, homophobia is gay right?Their wedding was such a happy event.Since then,me and Frank kinda depended on each other because watching Ray and Mikey make out has always been kinda awkward.Me and Frank just sat there,not really knowing what to do,just looking everywhere but them.I hear a click.I snap back into reality,where Frank is clicking his fingers in front of my face.'Earth to Gerard!'He is saying.I laugh.'Sorry,I was just thinking.' I say to him.He laughs.'Okay then.'My phone vibrates in my pocket,Frank giggles,he must have felt it too,he is really ticklish.I sit up and pull it out of my pocket.It's a text my neighbour John.'I'm really sorry mate,I just looked out of my window and I saw your wife kissing this guy.' and there was a picture attached.I open it and I sigh.There she is,kissing another guy.I show it to Frank.'Oh my God Gee,I'm so sorry!'He says to me and gives me a hug.When he lets go,I say 'I'm gonna call her.'I say to him.I find her on my contact list and I call her. After about three rings she answers,sounding annoyed.'Hello?'She says.'Hi.'I say to her.I put it on loud speaker so that Frank can hear.'Well,what do you want?'She says to me.'I know that you have been cheating.'I say.She says nothing.'Gerard,I can explain!'She says to me.'I don't want to hear your lies.'I say to her.'But..'I cut her off by saying 'When the winds stop,I'll be over to get my things.'and then hanging up.Frankie gives me another hug. 'Where am I going to go now Frankie?'I say.'I know it's a long shot,but you can move in with me?'Frank says. I gasp and look at him.'You would really do that for me?'I say.'Of course I would Gee,you are my best friend!'he says to me.'Thank you...so much.'I say to him.'I am actually quite glad that me and Lindsay are over,I could tell that she didn't love me any more and to be honest,I don't think that I loved her any more.'I say to Frank.'Really?'He says,looking shocked.'Yeah,she was being such an ass during the last few months,it was impossible to love her,in fact,I almost couldn't stand her.'I say.'He gives me a half hearted smile.'I'm kinda glad you said that,because I don't want for you to be unhappy.'He says to me. That's so sweet!I smile at him,and this one is a real,genuine smile.He notices this and smiles back,but this smile is different.This one makes my heart skip a beat and my cheeks go red.What does all of this mean?I don't..like him do I?

Frank's P.O.V

I know that it is really selfish,but I am really happy that Gerard is through with Lindsay.I know that he will never love me back,but at least I don't have to see him with someone else at the moment.At the moment,we are on the sofa watching 50 First Dates.I am laughing my ass off.I am snuggled up with Gerard.Best friends cuddle,right?It's totally normal.It's getting real late,but neither of us care.He lives with me now,it's our house,we can do what we want.I smile.I live with Gerard now.He laughs uncontrollably,and he buries his head in my hair.I blush.His lips are grazing my head repeatedly.We sit there watching movies into the night,and eventually,we fall asleep in each other's arms again.