Chapter 4

Frank's P.O.V

We are at home.Me and Gerard are having a heated make out session.He is straddling me and his tongue is in my mouth.I am fucking enjoying it.We just carry on like this,until his phone rings.He pulls away and sighs.He answers it.'Hey Mikey.''No,sure.''Is it important?''I'll see you soon.'And then hangs up.'What did he say?'I ask.'He said that he and Ray have something important to tell us,and then he asked if they could come over.'I nod.'Cool.'I say. 'Frankie?'He asks.'Yeah Gee?'I reply.He looks at the floor shyly.'Will you..be my boyfriend?' He asks me.My face breaks out into a grin and I fling myself at him.'Yes!'I say to him and I flip him over,so that I am on top of him.I kiss him and our tongues fight for dominance.I let him win.He smiles into the kiss.I can't help but smile too.I hear a cough.I pull away from Gerard to see Ray and Mikey standing there awkwardly.Me and Gerard go bright red.'Hi.'He says.They Ray laughs and they both sit down.I begin to laugh.'Well,what brings you here?' Gerard asks.'Me and Ray wanted to tell you that we're going to form like a two man band thing..'Mikey says.I grin.'That's amazing!'I yell.'Me and Frank have something to tell you too.'says Gerard.I look at him and smile.'Yeah we guessed,you guys are fuck buddies now.'says Ray,which makes us all laugh.'What happened with Lindsay?Mikey asks.I sigh.'She cheated.'Gerard says. Mikey looks at us,and smiles sympathetically.'Oh and by the way,Gerard lives here now.'I say to them.I look at him and grin.He smiles back.I look back to Ray and Mikey but they are kissing.I look at Gerard and grin.He slams his lips onto mine and things get heated again.His hands somehow end up up my shirt and somehow my hands end up on his ass.I hear Ray giggle.Then I hear Mikey snort.I look over at them,confused.They are taking pictures of us.Gerard jumps out from underneath me and then runs over to them.'GUYS IF YOU PUT THEM ONLINE I WILL EAT YOUR SOULS.'He yells.'Don't worry.'Ray laughs.'I'm setting it as my lock screen though.'Mikey says.I laugh and bury my face in the sofa.'Tea or coffee?'Gerard says.'Coffee please.'I say. Mikey asks for tea and Ray asks for tea.I follow Gerard into the kitchen.He puts the kettle on and I get out the mugs.Gerard starts to sing Professional Grievers absent mindedly.'Cos we are the last disease...'He says before I go up to him and wrap my arms round his waist from behind.He smiles,leans back and rests his head on my shoulder.'I love you Frankie.'He says to me.My heart skips a beat.'I love you too Gee!'I reply and grin at him.I kiss his forehead.The kettle boils,and without moving from me,he pours the water into the mugs.He adds the milk into the tea and coffee and grabs two mugs.I grab the other two and we walk back into the other room where Mikey and Ray are face sucking again. Gerard quickly snaps a picture on his phone and then promptly sets it as his lock screen. I chuckle quietly,but they hear.They pull apart.They both go red and then Mikey coughs awkwardly.'Here's your tea guys.'Gerard says,trying not to laugh.'Thanks.'Ray says,still bright red.Me and Gerard sit on the couch opposite theirs.I get an idea.I get out my phone and tap out a text to Gerard.It says 'Let's make them feel as awkward as possible.' He gets out his phone.Once he has read it,he looks at me out of the corner of his eye and smirks.He then moves onto my lap.This is perfect.He leans down and whispers in my ear,just loud enough so that they can hear, 'I want to have some...fun with you tonight Frankie,if you'll let me that is...if you don't I might just have to tie you to your bed.'Ray chokes on his tea and Mikey has to pat him on the back to stop the choking.I look over at them.They aren't red.They are purple,a bit like Gerard was earlier.I hide my laughter by nuzzling my face into Gerard's neck.He buries his face in my hair,and I can tell that he is laughing too.We sit there in an awkward silence before Gerard snakes his hand around me until it is resting on my ass.I pretend to moan.I rest my hand on his thigh,near his crotch.He moans as well,trying not to laugh.Ray sighs.I giggle.'We're going to head home now.'Says Mikey.'Oh,we're not making you uncomfortable are we?'Asks Gerard innocently.'Just a bit.'Ray says.'Oh dear!'I say,acting just as innocent as Gerard.'Bye guys.'Says Mikey and we hear the front door slam.As soon as they are gone,me and Gerard burst into fits of laughter.That was too funny!'You know the thing that I said about tonight?'Gerard says,still laughing.'Yeah.'I say,between laughs.'Well,I was being deadly serious.'He says.He pushes me back onto the sofa and I squeak in surprise.'Do I need to tie you down Frankie?'He says to me.I shake my head and then pull his head towards mine and connect our lips.He smiles into the kiss and I decide to take things a little bit further.I lower my hands until they reach the waistband of his jeans.He nods slightly, granting me permission.I lower my hand into his jeans and stroke his member through his boxers.He bucks his hips and we moan simultaneously.He pulls away from the kiss. 'Frankie,I love you so much.'he says.I smile at him,'I love you just as much Gerard.'I say and then we are kissing again.He rips off my jeans and strokes me through my boxers.I moan and he takes that opportunity to slide his tongue into my mouth.He tugs on my lip ring with his teeth which makes me moan even more.I slowly remove his jeans,and this makes him moan.He takes off my shirt,even slower,which makes the moans continue.I take off his shirt,so that we are both down to our boxers.He slides down and then removes my boxers with his teeth,which turns me on like crazy.I slide his boxers off and then we are both naked.'May I?'Gerard asks.I nod.'Sure?'He says.I nod again.He smiles. He slowly slides himself into me.I dig my fingernails into his back.It hurts a bit,as he is pretty big.He slowly thrusts himself in and out.I get used to the pain,and it becomes pleasure.Both of us are moaning and groaning at this point.After a while,he finishes.We both lay down on the sofa,exhausted.He wraps his arms around me and I rest my head on his shoulder.'Thank you Frankie,that was amazing.'He says to me.'No Gee,thank you!'I say to him.And slowly,we fall asleep like that,together,in the arms of the one that we truly love.