Chapter Three

Frank's P.O.V

I wake up to Gerard's arms around me again.I could certainly get used to this.He has been here for about 10 days now,and each one has been amazing as the rest.Something is different about today however,it seems..quieter.I get up and look out of the window.No wind. NO WIND.'OH MY GOD GERARD.'He jumps and rolls out of bed.'What Frank.'He says sounding slightly pissed off.'THE WINDS HAVE STOPPED.'I yell.He runs over to the window.'YAY I can go and get my things which means I can officially move in with you!'He says to me.I smile.This is going to be bliss.

Gerard's P.O.V

Me and Frank get in the car.I start the engine and put on the radio.I get a nice surprise when I hear 'The Only Hope For Me Is You.'I look at Frank and he is grinning at me.'You are the only hope for me Frankie.'I say to him.He turns a deep shade of red.I laugh.'Oh.My.God. I made you blush!'I say,still laughing.'From now on,my aim is to make you blush because it is fucking adorable!'I say to him.'Nooo Gee!'he whines.'It's not gonna help!'I say to him.I smile and start to drive.We drive for about an hour when Helena comes on the radio.'Geez, we are on a fucking roll today!'He says grinning.We pull up outside his old house.'Come in with me Frank.'I say to him.'Anything for you.'He says,smiling at me weakly.We get out of the car and Gerard unlocks the door.We walk in and find Lindsay in the lounge sitting on he lap of the guy from the picture.She looks up at us and scowls.'Get your shit together and leave.'She says to Gerard.I give her a look of hatred,which makes her falter a bit.I laugh and follow Gerard up the stairs.He throws all of his clothes into bags.I take a few of them from him,which get earns me a smirk from him.I know that look.That look means that he has an idea.I look at him nervously.He just smirks again.He gets all of his other possessions into bags and then we haul them down the stairs together.We both send one more hateful glare towards Lindsay and then we leave.I grin,that was actually pretty fun.We put it all into the boot of his car and then we hop in ourselves.He gives me the same smirk when we start the engine.'What?!'I say, exasperated.'I thought of the best way to make you blush while we were in there.'He says to me.'No Gee!'I say.I close my eyes and sigh.I feel his lips against my cheek.My eyes pop open.I can hear Gerard laughing.'You should have seen your face!!'He says in hysterics.I smirk at him.'Revenge.'I say then kiss him on the nose.He goes a deep shade of purple.I crack up laughing.'YOU WENT FUCKING PURPLE!'I say,laughing my ass off. He smirks again.Oh shit.He leans over and kisses me again,this time on the lips.My eyes widen.He chuckles,but not a proper laugh.I look at him.He is staring intently into my eyes. I smirk at him.There is only one thing I can do now.I lean over,and kiss him,my lips entwining with him.His hands reach up and tangle themselves into my hair.Wait,what does this mean.My arms snake around him and we both get really into it.He flicks my bottom lip with his tongue,asking for permission.Of course,I let him.Our tongues fight for dominance.I let him win.His tongue explores my mouth.I can't help but smile into the kiss.When we finally break apart,he looks at me with a look that shocks me.Love.He looks down and sighs.'Frankie,I feel like I should tell you this.'He says.'I think...I think that I have fallen in love with you.'He says to me.I gasp.'R..Really?'I say to him.He nods.'I know that you will never feel the same,but I just thought..'He begins,but I cut him off by slamming my lips onto his again.'I love you Gee,I have for a long while now!'I say to him. He looks at me with tears of joy in his eyes.He sobs and throws his arms around me.