cнapтer ι | eѕтeeмed wнore

The Tyrant's Downfall

cнapтer ι | eѕтeeмed wнore

The satin sheets were tangled between intertwined bodies, red silk resembling ribbons laced around sleek pale skin. The sight was delicious, like an enticing meal ready to be devoured - or a gift you just want to tear open and into.

***
A gust of wind and a grunt signaled the abrupt opening of the doors to the brothel, a figure being flung out. The cloaked figure's body slammed into the moist cobblestone that lay beyond the wooden flooring, an outcry of pain following suit.

William heaved, eyes drawn into a fierce glare drilling into the figure of the cloaked man that now lay at the doorstep of a place he deemed important to him.
"I've told you already." His voice dripped with a sudden coldness that made even innocent bystanders flinch, laced in threat and viciousness.

"You have been banned from this brothel. You are no longer a client. Come back again and I'll do more than just throw you out."
With that said, the lofty brunette grabbed each handle of the set of doors and slammed them shut, that same annoyance still set in his mind despite the cause being gone.

"Will, you know that wasn't really necessary."
The man turned to gaze behind him, and what a gorgeous site it was. Collin stood behind him, arms crossed over the silky white button-up shirt pulled over his pale chest. His lengthy legs were exposed up to mid thigh, until his shorts covered everything beyond that.

Over the course of a year, his hair had grown to fall an inch or two above his shoulders, and it made him even sexier. Perhaps it was the cause of his climbing popularity in the business. But it was also the cause of obsessive clients, such as the one William had to dispose of.

"You can stop staring," Collin snapped. William grinned.

"But I can't."

"Anyway, you need to stop bringing attention to the fact that guy comes here," Collin said, gesturing in the direction of the entrance with his head.

"I mean I hate him as much as you do, but if we give him the attention he wants, people will begin to ask and we'll end up having to explain to you-know-who."

He sighed, perching himself upon one of the many aligned stools as William approached him from the entrance.
"And you know I want to avoid that."

William placed his slightly roughened palms against Collin's knees, pulling them apart to press himself between his legs.
"Though I don't get why," William mumbled, gazing down at a palm he was slowly sliding up a milky thigh. He could feel the annoyance slowly begin to meld away, and the tenseness with it.

Collin averted his eyes to follow the hand as well - he didn't want to think back to what happened that night. He settled with redirecting the subject.

"Since when has fucking me become therapeutic for you?" Collin questioned, gazing back up into his face. He pushed his leg against Will's hand, effectively spreading his legs even more.

The man's response was a grin and further movement, their pelvises pressed together.
"I like touching you. And seeing your reactions to what I do to you."

"Manipulative one, huh," Collin commented. This lazily strewn together relationship between them had gotten sloppily pieced together two or three months after Collin had gotten into his newfound profession.

Feelings and emotion were barely interwined within their web, mainly sex and pleasure. Although, admittedly, they were a tad overly affectionate toward each other, which could become worrysome. For Collin, Will wasn't only a sexual outlet, but an emotional one - someone who had been there for him when he had no one.

Even if he did recruit him as a whore.

Suddenly, William grasped Collin's thighs firmly, lifting him and forcing the boy to wrap his legs around his waist.
"You love being manipulated, you masochist," William muttered, pressing his lips to Collin's neck, sighing as the boy leaned into him. It made him reminisce of his hostility in the past compared to now.

Though he was still usually more off-putting than this.

"Mmm. Stop with the talking and take me upstairs to manipulate me more," Collin muttered, grinning to himself and wrapping his arms around Will's neck as said man hurriedly turned to make his way to the stairs.

"You don't have to tell me twice."

~~~

The man gazed through the barely transparent window, watching the blurred figures, one of which he knew to be Collin, make their way toward the stairs.

Thrown out or not, he wasn't going to give up. The man grinned.

He didn't think he ever would.

***
~Unedited~

And there's Chapter One - slow, I know, but I hope you like it.
How do we feel? Do we ship Collin and William? Are we still pissed at me about ending the first book early? c:

I'll add a description later.*

Let me know what you think.

×oмnιpoтenт-ғreaĸѕнow×