chapter vi | dread

The Tyrant's Downfall

chapter vi |  dread

Piercing green eyes drilled into Collin's, full of sexual intent and perhaps.. the slightest hint of malice?

"Ezra, you know what to do.."
Those six words reminded Collin all too abruptly of the utter anxiety and dread he felt over being in this situation. It was as though the pit of despair settled in his stomach grew heavier.

Ezra knew what to do? They had talkrd over and planned this?

Collin was a bundle of nerves.

However, he didn't have much time to plan his next course of action, as Ezra rose almost robotically and made his way toward Collin. He didn't just walk toward him either. It was his aura, his gait. He stalked toward Collin. Like he was his prey.

Ezra was before Collin before he knew it, offering a hand. Full of doubt and dread, Collin slowly covered it with his own - only to be yanked up and pulled toward the bed.

In the blink of an eye, he was forced onto his back with Ezra leering over him, peering into his eyes as though he were trying to read Collin. No, more than read his outward appearance. His gaze was so deep and overflowing with intent, Collin could've sworn he was trying to read his soul.

And as if Collin weren't confused enough, Ezra slamming his full lips onto Collin's threw him off even more. His lips were soft and slightly wet, like he'd been licking at them before kissing.

They were full, with a rather plentiful bottom lip much like Collin - and this definitely didn't go unnoticed by the gorgeous redhead as he quickly took to Collin's own bottom lip, licking and nipping it before sucking it into his mouth.

He nudged Collin's legs apart with his own so that he could fully get settled between them - and tease Collin's growing warmth with his own. Collin jolted at this, surprised that Ezra was hard already, and apparently quite eager.

Collin was on autopilot, allowing his consciousness to become passenger to his muscle memory. He'd done this many times before.

It's the same as always, he told himself. He'd allow his mind to roam while his body instinctually took the lead. He'd almost fully submerged himself in emotional vacancy when it was as though his mind was yanked back to the surface by a soft murmur in his ear.

"Remember when I kissed you like this?"

The cool breath against the shell of his ear sent a shiver throughout his body - one that didn't go unnoticed by Ezra. Collin felt the plump lips grin against his as Ezra ground into him a little harder.

"Ooh, someone got excited quick. I think he liked that, Phyias," Ezra commented teasingly, relocating his lips to Collin's jaw.

"I think he did, Ezra," Phyias chuckled out loud before his voice lowered once again into that sexy murmur, "Think you'll like this, too."

Collin didn't have time to process and question the many things that were happening. Phyias joining in, Ezra calling Phyias by his first name.. it was all so dubious, but he didn't have time to think it all through with the sensory overload. He jolted slightly once more at the sensation of Phyias's warm tongue slowly flattening against Collin's jugular; it began to slide up the length of his neck ever so gracefully, coming to a halt beneath his ear.

And Collin would be lying if he said that didn't get his hardening shaft fully hard instantly. His neck was one of his most sensitive spots after all.

And now with his mind so active, it was nearly impossible for him to drift into his numb state he'd normally taken on with his customers. There was just too much that had gotten the gears shifting in his mind like clockwork.

It was like a switch forced and held in the on setting.

A chuckle in his ear anchored him once again.
"Did you miss me any, Collin? Contrary to what you may believe, in all honesty, I might've missed you a little."

Collin opened his mouth, but the nip Ezra made at his jaw stopped him.

"I think so," the redhead breathed out, shoving his lower half into Collin's. It was so sudden, it forced a choked moan out of the boy.

"Judging from how active he is down here after you spoke to him, I think he might've missed you a little, too," Ezra teased, continuing with his slow grind into Collin's lower half as he kissed his way back up Collin's jaw toward his quivering lips.

Another particularly hard grind into his Collin's shaft combined with lips pressed against the wetness on his neck had him moaning once again. He was incapable of forming words at the moment.

"I- I.."

Any stutterings ready to force themselves out were swallowed by Ezra's lips.

"Shhh.." Collin heard in his ear as he grew slightly dizzy from Ezra's intoxciating kisses. He felt a soft hand slowly slide alongside his outer thigh.

"Don't think," the Prince breathed into his ear.

"Just feel."

And his mind went blank.

×××

whew.. i bet y'all thought this was never getting updated hehe. i think a lot people gave up on it tbh, but not like i can really blame them. idek what to say here. still getting back into the groove of writing so this chapter is a bit oof too, but you may or may not be looking forward to the next one (;

im on a roll. look out for more updates 💜

× omnipotent-freakshow