Annabeth/ Leo-Part Two

Annabeths POV

  Right now I was packing up for our quest. Let me just tell you how mad I was about this. Percy and I were doing great but as usual, we were interrupted!

"Annabeth, what are you packing for?" My brother Malcolm looked at me.

"Quest." Then I left to check on Percy.

I walked over to the Poseidon cabin. While I was walking, I spotted Katie yelling at Travis. Probably another prank. I chuckled softly. I made it to the Poseidon cabin to hear, what sounded like percy, yell at himself. I opened the door and there Percy was struggling to close his suitcase. I wonder why Chiron told us to pack, he probably knows something we don't , normal. I laughed at the sight of my Seaweed brain.

He glared at me playfully. "Help."

"Alright." I told him crouching towards the suitcase. Let me just say, it was very messy. I looked at him with my eyebrow raised.

"What do you expect, me to turn into some organizer person." He stated

"Oh don't talk about something that will never happen." I told him.

Leo POV

I strolled over to my cabin. I could hear the sound of metal bangs and basically every sound you would expect to come from the Hephaestus cabin. Which, of course, was fine with me

I started to pack my suitcase when I fell hard on to the ground. Which was weird because I was already on the ground before. I felt like there were nine people on top of me. I opened my eyes. Yup, there's definitely nine people on top of me!

"Off, off! Do you seriously wanna break Mc. SHILZZLE!!!" I yelled waving my hands.

"Well I can't because the person on top of me weights a million pounds." Answered what sounded like Percy. That was kinda a relief that he was there.

"The person on top of me has a fricken dagger that 2 inches away from me, so stop whining!" Piper was there too it seemed.

"Please whom ever is on top get off! NOW!" Annabeth yelled.

"I would, but this is the most fun I've had in a while." Nico chuckled. I heard a bunch of footsteps coming our way.

Everyone else seemed to hear it too because they scrambled off of each other. Once everyone was standing up, I got to see who was with us. They were, the seven, Nico, calypso, and surprisingly enough, Thalia.

Annabeth realized that Thalia was there so they hugged. We were all cut off by the footsteps.

Then we actually saw the people.