Sophie-Part Four

Sophie's POV

"What .  just . happened?" Fitz asked. I was still shocked, I mean those people had to have been elves...right?

"More importantly why did that kid wearing all black get all depressed when he heard my name?"

"Most likely a shade." Tam answered bluntly.

"How can he be a shade when we don't even know that they are elves, I mean, did you see their eyes, the only other elf that has eyes like that is Sophie, and the black swan only made one moonlark." Dex stated.

I wanted to answer, to find some logical explanation, but my brain felt like it was missing a very important puzzle piece.

This was my first day back along with keefes, and I was already stressed. I would ask him what to do, but he's gone.

He's gone.

I have been struggling to not break down everytime I hear his name. And not to mention my human family. Their probably so scared, that is if they are alive. I pushed that thought down into the jumble of knots I had, along with the hatred I felt for the Neverseen.

Not to mention the black Pegasus that showed up the other day, I could hear bits and pieces of what he was trying to say. But there was one name that he kept repeating. Percy. Then it clicked.

"Guys that's it!" She shouted with obvious excitement in her voice.

"What's it?" Keefe looked confused.

"Percy, them, Pegasus, leave, now." I ran off without another word to our Dame Lissa's office.

"Sophie wait a minute!" Linh shouted down the hall.

"No time to waste!" I yelled back.
When I finally reached Dame Lissas office I took a deep breath and pushed the door open.

"Wait!"

The nine people there stared at me. I looked at them for a second before turning to Dame Lissa.

"I need to talk to them. Alone." I told her sternly.

"Miss Foster, you should talk to me with respect. And, these, people, are valuable subjects. They might just be humans, and if they are that means that they are breaking our rules that we have been able to follow for millions of years. So I advise you, to leave me to my job."

"Obviously the rules need to be changed, and they might not be humans. Who knows? But I do have information on them that will help us figure out if they are. So I advise you, to leave me to my buisness."

"Miss Fo-"

"Sophie."

"Fine. Sophie. You are already in enough troubl-"

"I'll tell you the answer of whatever you ask, but only if this fine young lady is the one to question us." I think Piper was her name said.

I looked at her in wonder.

Then I looked at Dame Lissa. She looked stuck.

"Fine, but I am alerting the councillors, and you only have 30 minutes." And with that statement Lissa left her office.