Paralyzed

It's June 6, 1889, Lucy's birthday. The wind blowing softly, and the sun is gently shining. But it's not all joy and fun. Little did the Eicherman family know today was there last day.

"good morning, mom."
" He..ha.. Hey! Cunt, I...I mean crumpet! Ye, ye! Ahh cunt."

And of course mother is drunk off her ass, I prepare breakfast for me and mom. Not like she'll eat anyway.

"So... is dad coming today?"
"He better or I'll beat the SHIT out of him!"
"Of course you will."

Just like that my dad walked in the house, almost in joy, and yelled.

"I hit the gold mine!"
I was shocked
"Tha... that's great honey."
"ARE YOU DRUNK? Again!"
"No shit, she's drunk!"
"Ohh! Hey princess, happy birthday."
"Thanks dad."
"So, how old are now? 10, 7?"
"Your way off dad. But I'm not surprised!"
"She's 14! I'm not surprised either. Your hardly home it makes sense you don't know your daughter's age."
"I WAS WORKING! YOU WOMAN!"
"OH Yeah! DOING WHAT?! SLEEPING WITH OTHER WOMEN!"

Just like that there's yelling and fighting again. They always end up fighting about their problems, suddenly there it was, I heard it. Heard it loud and clear.

BANG! BANG!
"OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR! UNLESS YOU WANT TO DIE!
"Shh! Stay quiet."

"I KNOW YOUR IN THERE, EICHERMAN! AND YOUR GONNA PAY FOR STEALING MY MONEY AND MY WOMAN!"

Just like that they broke the door and walked in. Three scary looking men come in. I was paralyzed in fear, unable to move.

"Tie up the parents, leave the girl to me."
"DON'T TOUCH HER, HARM HER AND YOUR DEAD!"
"Ohhh! That's cute you think you have a chance. I see that you care for your daughter the most."

What's going to happen? I'm scared, I'm so scared. I can't run away, I'm paralyzed in complete fear. Someone please help me, please.