Tortured

"Where am I"
Before Lucy even knew She was in a dark room only lit by a candle, she recognized this room. It's in her house it's the extra room in the basement. In Same room she saw someone, no not just one person, it's was multiple. After her vision is clear she sees her father, her mother, and two other men each dressed in black cloths, and wearing masks. She was lost for words and unable breath, She mumbled under my breath.
"No, please, no"
"Did you say something!"
"Ahhh! No"
"The boss is coming up."
I asked and mumbled to myself again
"Boss?"
Someone open one stepped into the room, a man more frighting than the other men, with a stone hard face, glowing green eyes, and no relation or emotion, no guilt of what he has done.
"Well, what the hell are you two waiting for? I gave you guys specific directions!"
"I... it's j...j..just that w...we were waiting for you, m...Mr boss sir"
"Whatever!"
Now it's 7 o'clock pm and Lucy is watching her parents slowly wither and die.
"AHHHHH!"
"MOM.. DAD!"
"Shut up! Your dad made a mistake so now he pay!"
I hear my dad speak to himself whispering in a tone full of guilt.
"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry."
"Dad it's ok."
"No, no it isn't."
"Listen to me honey. Even if we die."
"NO MOM! You two are not dying."
"Listen to me if we die and we will, I need you to keep on living your life as if noting happened."
"I can't"
"PROMISE ME LUCY!"

"I promise mom."
"Thank you, good bye Lucy. I lo..."
They were both tortured in unimaginable ways, and Lucy was able to do noting, but watch them scream in pain and agony. She fell to tears at the sight of parents struggling. And now there both dead, yet the man keeps beating them. Lucy heard nothing but screaming in head, loud frightening screams.
Lucy whispered in softest voice, "I'm scared... so scared, someone help me. Please."
"Boss!"
"WHAT?"
"I think the old people are dead."
"Hehehe, hahahaha! I guess your right, my toys are broken. Good thing I have one more left."