The Starting...

Ilhoon was out the police station and went straight away to the pharmacy to buy some medicine.

"May I have some plasters and anticeptic and everything that needed to fix this face?" Ilhoon asked at the young pharmacist in there which is about in her middle twenties. Her eyes couldn't take off Ilhoon's face. She shook her head. Ilhoon who was looking around the pharmacy finally noticed that she had being staring at him for a long time. " why?". The pharmacist rolled her eyes down while packing his medicine and said, " Did you fight?" Ilhoon just gave her a blank look and took out the money to pay. "Here!" he put the money on the cashier table and leaved there. He doesn't even look back to take his balance money. She tried to call him to take his balance money but he just leave there while rising up his hand without looking back and just straight away out of the pharmacy.

It was 11pm. Ilhoon still wandering around the neighbourhood before going back home. He walked looking only in front him avoiding eyes contact with people around there. He noticed that people around him was staring at him without blink through his eyes although that he only look at the front. He sighed but keeps walking forward. Well who doesn't do that when a high schooler like him with his uniform and still bleeding over his face passing by the street. People always being like that judging people and made a quick conclusion even though they just passed by.

He walked passed a few stalls and shop before arriving at his house. He walked up the hill to his house while shivering as he could feel cold breeze blowing and kissed his skin. He keeps walking even his step becomes heavier each time.

Finally he is in front of his house holding his house key. He pushed the door till opened exposing everything in the house. Not as other normal guys who live alone at their house, Ilhoon takes care of his house as he takes care of himself. He is actually a professional person as he could handle any situation without affect his daily life. For him life must go on even though it is hard.

Ilhoon was about to grab his back pack on his shoulder but he forgot that he leaved it in the class as he was called by the police officer. He smirked. He then ragged himself against the wall as he was too exhausted.

It was a long day for Ilhoon. Being accused like that really hurt his pride.

~>_<~

Early in the morning the classroom seems to be "enlighten" than before. Students scattered around the class having conversation together. Unfortunately for Ilhoon they talked about Ilhoon. About what just happened yesterday when the police officers came and took away Ilhoon.

Meanwhile Ilhoon is at the school main entrance in his way to his classroom. His steps felt heavier that before. He did expect that there are many bad things would happen due to yesterday case. He keeps encouraging himself while walking. He fixes his hair and his uniform to gain confidence. He hopes so.

He was walking passed by his class and he could hear clearly that the other students are talking about him. He could hear clearly by his own ear that his named was being said in every inches people in the class. His heart sunk. Ilhoon was about to cry but he endure it. As usual ilhoon will never say anything when entering the class. He just went straight away to his seat beside the wall. On his left it should be Inguk's place but now it is empty. He took a glance at Inguk seat and rolled his eyes up and down while enduring his tears. He pulled his chair and sit. Ilhoon sighed while looking at the black board at the front. At the same time all of others student locked their eyes at Ilhoon. Once Ilhoon noticed that he just gave them blank look. Pretending that he doesn't know why they are acting like that. Sure he knew it but he didn't show it.

Ilhoon eyes back on his desk. He put his head on his left hand facing the wall and closes his eyes pretending to sleep. While he is closing his eyes he could hear the students whispering among themselves. "Is it true that he killed Inguk?" "Oh my god he is his best friend!" "How could he?" and there are a girl trying to flirt with his boyfriend. "oppa I'm scared!" leaning on his boyfriend while her boyfriend replied "don't worry Seyoung I'll protect you" , kissing her head. While Ilhoon hearing that he feels like he wants to throw up and kick their ass. "What a sight!" Ilhoon muttered.