chapter6

I made the trailer here! >,<

They're walking out of the pizza place together. Sungjae grabbed Ilhoon's hands making he hiccuped in the middle of their plan.

"Uh? What was that? Weren't you're hiccuping just now. Sungjae giggled while covering his mouth.

"As I look more into you I felt that you're actually cute. Your face looks like a lion but you're actually a cat!" Sungjae said these thing while pinching his fluffy cheeks. "Woah your cheeks are actually firm like mandu(dumpling)!" Sungjae pulls his hands but Ilhoon seems to not budge even a little. "What's wrong?" Sungjae said. He continue talking while dragging Ilhoon to a place that he thinks he can spend time more with him.

Upon reaching there Ilhoon thought that he could guess where did actually Sungjae wants to show him. It was the blossom tree at the playground. There are no flowers as it is summer. They have to wait for the spring for the blossom tree to produce the flowers. And... this was the first place when he met Inguk. He stops and his mind wandering again through his childhood

It was when Ilhoon and Inguk 6 years old. Older and bigger kids always bullying him. Underneath the blossom tree where is the spot that he got beat up with a group of primary school kids.

"Ilhoon! You don't have a father right? Where's he? Hahahaha!" The leader of the gang started to laugh followed by the other kids. He continued again. "You're poor right? Hahahaha" They continue laughing again and again made Ilhoon burts out crying for his mother. " Mum!! Tsk...Tsk..."

"You think your mama will come here.Hahahaha mama boy. Look at him! I bet he peed in his pants right now! Hahahahahaha. Mama boy! Mama boy! Mama boy!"

They keep repeating "Mama boy" until a figure approached them. It was Inguk.

"Stop!" he shouted from distance while running towards them. Unlike Ilhoon Inguk is actually live in a wealthy family. His dad is actually sponsored his school during then. When the kids saw him, they immediately run away. They afraid that Inguk will tell his father and immediately their parents will be informed. Something worst could happen so they just leave Ilhoon alone.

"Let's get away from here!" their leader urge them to leave him alone.

While smiling to Ilhoon he asked, "Are you okay? Did you hurt anywhere?"

Ilhoon just nodded telling him that he just alright. "Great then." Inguk pull out his right hand to Ilhoon. Without hesitation, Ilhoon grabbed his hand and stood up properly.

"Ilhoon-ah...Ilhoon-ah...Ilhoon-ah!" Sungjae calls out his names number of times but he only come to his sense when Sungjae put his hands on his shoulder and shake him hard. "ILHOON-AH!!!

"Huh? " Ilhoon seems shocked. He observes Sungjae's face for seconds before he look away on the ground. "Ilhoon-ah! what's wrong with you? Just now you were like a statue standing there without moving. I know that you're so beautiful to be a statue and put in museum to preserve your beauty but..." sungjae couldn't finish his lines and Ilhoon suddenly turns around and walk away. While turning he says, "Stop with those craps! "

Sungjae is shocked losing his words. Watching Ilhoon just walk away his voice seems to be shaking a little bit.

Sungjae sighed, "Am I too fast?" he bit his lips. without having a long thought he just leaved the place and heading to his home. out of sudden a shine black Mecedes car parked near the place.

"Shit! I'm dead!"

A woman in her late 40's showed up from the car with her heels on point. Not to mention the red dress with her red lipstick and big dark sunglasses even though it is at night. Anyone would wonder did she can see clearly by wearing that.

"Mum!" Sungjae mumbled and hesitated.

"Get. In. The. Car." Sungjae could say no more but follow his mother instruction.

It's quiet boring i guess... forgive me. I've committed the biggest sin. With a bunch of grammar errors. oh my.... btw i thanked to those who read this. I didn't expect this to become famous thou. as long as i enjoy writing this. in upcoming chapter i will put much more sweet and fluffy moments for Iljae. maybe some illegal move.. woohoo.. haha *bow* comment would be appreciated so much.