deja vu

WARNING I DID NOT EDIT THIS STORY. SORRY FOR GRAMMAR ERRORS AND SPELLING ERRORS IN HERE. I'M NOT A NATIVE ENGLISH SPEAKER. THANK YOU FOR READING! LOVE YA!!! 

PLAY THE SONG ABOVE TO GET MORE FEELINGS LOL!

Ilhoon is right in front of his door. Slowly he pushed the door open and get in there with a heavy sigh. It was a long day for him. It felt longer as suddenly Sungjae brought his memory back when he was kid with Inguk. Plus he is extremely looks like Inguk.

All these while after her mother's death. He had been all alone. Everything he did just alone. But when Sungjae are with him...or we can say Sungjae sticks with him , he could feel something from Sungjae that able to make his lonely heart started to bloom. Even though... that is not exactly what happened.

Why did he looks so much like Inguk. It hurts me so much. Those memories that I should concealed was brought up in a blink of an eye by that new kid.

his fragrance... his moves...his eyes... his nose... his lips... I want to own them...

"Holy crap! what was I thinking just now?" while softly slap his face he urge to bathroom to take a shower.

He let the white towel slide down his soft milky white leg exposing his whole body. Anybody might jealous with his lining sculpture as his body features are so fine,His abs that qualified enough to be a washboard, his skinny but muscled legs may make any girls gulp their own saliva while watching them. His well built physique is the envy of many other men, it is a masterpiece that even Michelangelo could not reproduce.

He let his right leg into the bath tub to test the temperature of the water. As he felt that it is the right temperature to dip in he slowly sit down on the tub carefully make sure not to spill off the water on the floor. His thought wanders once again.

What am I? I got attention from every people when I'm picking a fight with others. Their eyes fixed on me when I punch those kids...they scared of me...but those kind of attention really not bring me happiness. I can't even make friends. huh? Nope. I couldn't even have subordinates, gangs, something like that. Those typical bullies should have their own gang, But me... sometimes I told myself I need to stop these but... everyone had their fixed traits to describe me. "Ilhoon the bully" "that ungrateful brat!" much more... It's funny when it come to judge people, human could do it easily without thinking other people feelings too.

Ilhoon sunk half of his face covering his mouth and make bubbles in the water. While muttering

"I'm totally useless"

It was 7.30 in the morning

Ilhoon just wake up from his sleep. His hair is so messy. But, he is still gorgeous. He looks at his alarm clock beside his back.

"Shit!" he realised that he is actually late for his work. He was so sure that he set the alarm at seven, but why it didn't rang?

"Damn! The alarm sound is broken"

He urge to the bathroom to take an instant shower.

while brushing his teeth , "I hope sajang-nim will not get mad of me."

"oops i got toothpaste on my shirt!" he brushed his teeth as fast as possible and mouthwashing. When he finished his shower he immediately get out and reach his towel hanging beside the cupboard next to the bathroom. He wiped his face gently, then his hair . As usual he will wear his work uniform that have the pizza place logo. His hairstyle today is a bit different from usual. He brought his bang upward instead of letting it cover his forehead. Damn, he looks hotter that way. For no reason he felt carefree that day.