First Meeting

" Hi I'm Sungjae! I'm from Seoul and...please take care of me well" the new fresh boy politely bows to the class with smile. He even waves his hand that made everyone in the class threw him a weird look. They just reply him with silent. Seeing that Sungjae just bits his lower lips while his eyes wandering around the class. What's wrong with their reaction? He was fall deeply in his thought until Miss Kim holds his right arm while looking at him, "you can sit at any empty spaces!" she smiles. That's all class! Be nice to him!" she continued.

Sungjae's eyes scanned through the classroom finding an empty spot for him. He gulped his own saliva trying to digest the situation. The students seem to not welcome him well. He lowered his head and sighed lightly before he looks in front. He spots an empty space beside Ilhoon. Actually he was noticed Ilhoon had watched him for this entire being without blinking. He just couldn't understand Ilhoon's blank look. It seems to be a big burden that he had to carry. He could see it through his eyes although it was their first met. He decided to have a seat beside Ilhoon.

While he is in his way to his seat which was Inguk's he accidently heard one of the students said, "He's going to die!". However Sungjae just ignore him and walked with sincere smile on his face. His smile made Ilhoon's heart melt and his eyes couldn't take off him. How can he really look alike Inguk? How can this be? Is it a dream? These kinds of thoughts are lingering around his head for a while until Sungjae said hi to him. While Ilhoon naturally replied it while waving his hand slightly, "hi!" it was as his hand move without his permission. That gesture is so natural until as he mind couldn't process what's going on but his heart keeps saying that it's okay. He just put down his hand shortly after he realized his doings.

While Sungjae landed his butt on the chair and fixed his clothes to prepare for next class Ilhoon tilted his head the other way facing the wall trying to distract his own thoughts. He puts his hand on his chest as he could feel his heart beating like crazily. "What's wrong with this weird feeling?" he muttered. He bits his lips. He took a glance on Sungjae to make sure it wasn't a dream and he already conforms that when Sungjae interrupted him. Sungjae turns to him and puts out his right hand. "I'm Sungjae. What's your name?". Ilhoon seems to be taken aback with Sungjae's gesture and without realize that his jaw almost reached the floor. Sungjae smirked as he reacted to Ilhoon's hesitation and slightly covered his mouth with his fingers.

Sungjae's hands were too tired waiting for Ilhoon's answer put his hand on the table and face in front. Ilhoon already seems to gain his sanity when he about to face up the wall again but when out of sudden Sungjae turns to him and took his right hand and shook it off. Ilhoon startled and blurted out, "Ilhoon!". Sungjae chuckled while cutely cupped Ilhoon's face, " Awww...you're so cute!"

Ilhoon widened his eye as he was too shocked with Sungjae's action.

Luckily there's no one had interest with that situation as they only focus on their works. Not homework and stuff related to study but they were actually act like it was not a school. There's a group of girls put on each other make up, boys that watch porn behind the class while laughing. At least Ilhoon thought like that when suddenly his ears could catch Changsub's words, "it's gross!" while leaning his back on the chair while covering his face.

Ilhoon noticed that but he ignores as he doesn't want to make a scene. Sungjae let his hands off Ilhoon's face while smiling till his eyes would smile too. Sungjae could see Ilhoon's eyes were shaking when he turned over his body and quickly put his hands on the table burrowing his head out of embarrassment. Sungjae smirked. He's cute he thought.

Class by class ended but Sungjae noticed that Ilhoon only slept for the entire day. He tried to wake him up but ended up being scolded by the teacher. What's wrong with this school? He thought. He only wants to wake him up. The other students who sit behind and in front of him also did not bother or even glance at Ilhoon who was sleeping in class.