Retribution of the heart

Okay this is my first attempt at writing a story, so please don't be too harsh on me But be truthful and tell me what you think? Use constructive criticism only, also please vote, comment and fan if you wish but it will honestly make me ecstatic each time you do <3 Also if you have any ideas please share!! Anywayz Without further ado you may proceed to the story, Enjoy!! :)

A very big thank you to bethsylerF for making the fantastic book cover---->

INSIGHT OF THE COSTELLO FAMILY

The Costello family were your normal, upper class Italian family. The Head of the house was Bendick Costello an Englishmen who married Maria Costello. Maria Costello was Italian royalty. Her mother Bianca Maria Visconti was the Duchess of Milan.

Bendick and Maria were parents of 3 children. Nicholas, Adriana and their missing daughter Celia. The Costello family resided in the disintegrated society of Milan, home to the expanding mafia culture. This included the infamous 'Bonaducci Brothers.'

Antonio and Alonso Bonaducci. This nefarious duo cause havoc, bloodshed and fear across the whole of Milan. Bribing the system, the brothers get off completely Scot free from their heinous crimes.

This is what happened when Nicholas Costello decided to teach the Bonaducci Brothers a lesson. His family and sister Adriana had to pay the price for his selfish, bravado...