Chapter 5- 'grave' mistake

Okay another chapter hopefully this time it was a quicker upload. Please Vote, Comment & Fan :)

Chapter 5

Adriana had finally freshened herself up, she now felt more refresh and at ease. The whole time the words Alonso had said were constantly replying in her mind. Everything happened so fast and there were so many questions Adriana had which were unanswered.

Adriana's thoughts were disturbed when she heard a piercing scream coming from the opposite room. She rushed inside the bedroom to find Adona screaming in excruciating pain. There was a pool of blood on the bed sheets, Adriana tried to help Adona up but she was just shoved out of the way.

Antonio and Alonso rushed in, fear and concern was written all over their faces. Adona took deep breaths in between wailing. She extended her hand towards her husband, who took it out of loyalty. Sweat had covered Adonas forehead and brow, as she tried with immense pain to push the baby out.

Adriana had positioned herself at the end of the bed, helping Adona through the labour.

"You need to push! A really big push, come on!" Adriana continuously shouted words of encouragement, Antonio soon joined in. Adona constantly inhaled and exhaled, whilst trying to push with all her might.

"One more Big Push!" Adriana stated awaiting the baby's arrival. Adona screamed in unendurable pain, pushing with all her willpower. Adriana gave a small shriek of joy as the baby fully emerged. Adriana wrapped the baby in a clean towel, before cradling it in her arms.

Tears of alleviation were rolling down everyone's cheeks. Adriana handed the baby to it's mother, who was completely drained of energy but over the moon. Adriana walked down the spiralling and never ending staircase and into the kitchen.

She scrubbed her hands constantly with detergent until the bloody stains were removed.

"You seem rather useful and you will come in handy for future tasks."

Antonio's voice whispered, wrapping his arms slyly around Adriana's waist. His chin resting on her shoulders, his warm breath hitting Adriana.

Adriana struggled to get out of his firm grip, but then Alonso walked in enraged. He turned towards Adriana he seemed baffled at the awkward scene. Antonio removed his arms his face was flushed with embarrassment, which caused Adriana to slightly giggle. Antonio then cleared his throat before asking.

"What ever is the matter, Alonso?"

"The stupid wife of mine has bore me a daughter!" He replied with up-most petulance and dissatisfaction.

Antonio chuckled and replied.

"Stop complaining, we can use the girl for our own benefit or we could sell her off as a slave to our fellow mafias."

Adriana seemed outraged at this absurd prejudice, she remarked spitefully.

"Is that how you treat girls, no more than common slaves? Alonso your wife went through unbearable pain and you show her no gratitude? You men are worse than animals, taking the finer things for life for granted."

Adriana received a severe slap and a further scolding from Antonio.

"You need to learn some manners darling, women must be seen but not heard."

"Huh and who's gonna teach me, you, I don't think so. You ain't my husband, you have no rights over me."

Antonio smirked and replied.

"Well then Adriana to earn my rights over you it seems I have to marry you."

"You must be joking."

Adriana scoffed, not believing a single word that poured out of his toxicant mouth.

"Oh my darling Adriana, I'm far from Joking..." Antonio replied his voice sounding genuine and determined. Adriana then realized that she had dug her own grave and now she had to lie in it......

Okay soo what do you think? Please share your views and ideas by commenting, Thank you :)