Chapter 14

I walked along the streets of Midgar not knowing I had made my way into the slums. I had my weapon close to me and I heard cheerful talking. I turned around to see a woman with beautiful brown hair and a bow was in her hair. I saw her talking with Zack and I walked up to them. "Zack shouldn't you be at headquarters?" I asked. Zack turned to look at me.

"Aerith this is Diana." Zack said to the puzzled girl beside him. "Diana this is Aerith. And no I have free time!" I laughed and shrugged. "Shouldn't you be taking care of Ren?" Zack challenged. I growled and shook my head.

"Ren can take care of himself." I stated. "Now how long have you been seeing Aerith?" Zack crossed his arms and I sighed. "Fine don't talk but I will tell Angeal about this." I said. Zack put his hands out and shook his head and hands. Aerith glanced at me confused. "If you don't want Angeal knowing about this then tell me! How long have you been seeing Aerith?" I asked."Only just met her! She is super nice!" Zack said and I noticed him blushing. "And no I am not blushing! I am just hot." I tapped his cheek and he was shocked. I smiled and looked at his cheeks. "You're blushing.... don't deny it." I whispered in his ear. "Now you better come with me before Angeal gets worried." He nodded and waved Aerith goodbye.

"Sorry but he is busy with SOLDIER duties." I said and followed after him. Angeal met us at the building door. He lead Zack away while I went back to my apartment. I saw Ren watching T.V. and he looked at me. "Has Sephiroth dropped anything off?" I asked. Ren shook his head and went back to looking at the T.V. I put up my coat and suddenly someone knocked on the door. I was already in the kitchen so Ren shouted at me. I rushed to the door and opened it. I saw Genesis and Sephiroth. "Did you bring the supplies?" I asked. They nodded and dragged in bags. "You really went over the top! I only want pencils and sketchbooks! Not paints and pastels." I joked. Genesis growled and Sephiroth scowled. I took the supplies from them and easily carried it off.

I went into the kitchen after putting the stuff up. Genesis and Sephiroth collapsed on the couch. I made some hot chocolate for me, Ren, Genesis and Sephiroth. I handed them their mugs. They muttered thanks and gave me glares. I sat down on the floor and noticed the news was on. "There is reports of a missing SOLDIER member who disappear during a mission today." The news person said. "His name is confidential." I stood up and teleported to Angeal. He was collapsed on the ground. I shook him until he woke up. "Where is Zack?" I demanded. I still had my mug so I teleported it back to the room.

Angeal sat up. "Wha-what happened?" Angeal said confused. I teleported the mug back and spilled the contents on him. He jumped in shock. "What was that for!" Angeal said. I smiled and helped him up. Angeal got up and grumbled. I looked around and transformed into a dog. "Um Diana? Are you feeling okay?" Angeal asked. I looked at him then sniffed around. I followed the scent of Zack.

"He smells like a puppy?" I said confused. Angeal was following me and laughed. "Why does he smell like a puppy!" I growled. Angeal shrugged and we continued along. I came across Zack's phone and grab it in my mouth. Angeal noticed I was following and looked behind him. He grabbed Zack's phone from me and checked the contacts. I hurried ahead until I came across blood. Angeal ran after me and saw the blood. "Don't tell me...... Zack......" I said. Suddenly I was tackled and Angeal was restrained. I heard shouts and I went back to normal. I tore into my attacker's neck. I heard my attacker's scream get cut off.

Angeal fought them off and I tasted the blood in my mouth. I freed myself and went towards the shouts. I saw Zack chained up. I knew I had blood on my face. I fought off the people keeping Zack captive. They were scared of me because of the blood. I growled and took up a defensive position in front of Zack. I made my teeth become sharp and I bared my teeth. The people screamed. "Demon!" One of them screamed. I licked my lips and attacked one of them. I tore into their neck and the rest ran. I didn't tear the flesh off or eat them like a demon would. Zack screamed in shock. "I won't kill you Zack." I promised. "I came after you..... no need to leave Aerith alone without her boyfriend." Angeal had just walked over and managed to hear me. "Aww well darn it! Sorry Zack." I said. Zack protested and said harsh words. I wasn't fazed at all. Angeal looked at me sternly then at Zack. "Okay let me explain! I saw Zack with a girl so I am just teasing him about it." I said. Angeal huffed in disbelief. I untied Zack only for him to tackle me. Zack was struggling to pin me down. I got him off me easily. Zack rolled his eyes. "Puppy!" I hissed. "You smell like a puppy!" Zack looked at me confused. "Oh yeah....." I said and rubbed the back of my neck. "I can transform into a wolf, a dog, a cat and a lioness. Wait also a dragon." Zack looked at me in disbelief and Angeal had trouble believing it as well. I sighed and closed my eyes and I transformed into a dog. I sat down and Zack looked shocked. I growled at him. Zack picked me up and petted me. "So this is what I get for becoming a dog! You got to be kidding me!" I groaned. Zack laughed and set me back down.