Chapter: 4

After dinner Mia and I stared the dishes. The rest of the team were watching some horror movie in the other room, I hated horror and gory stuff like that so did Mia. So we were okay with washing up.

"You need a hand with anything else?" Brian asked coming into the kitchen with the last plates.

"No, were good." I smiled, hopping onto the counter with my drying rag.

"You can join the boys watching the movie." Mia added, wiping her hands.

"No, you see the cooks don't clean where I come from." Brian replied.

"Yeah, l'd like to go there." Mia laughed.

"Can you tell the guys that?" I asked, pointing towards the living room. "I mean they treat us like slaves.

Choosing to ignore my statement, Brian continued. "You know, I think we should go out sometime."

"I don't date my brothers friends." Mia stated.

"Wow, that sucks." Brian nodded. "I guess I'll have to kick his ass then."

"I'd love to see that one." Mia smiled.

"Love? I'd pay." I added, hopping off the counter. Vince walked into the kitchen and put a bag of popcorn into the microwave.

"Wash my car when you get done." Vince laughed. I walked closer to him and was almost knocked over by his breath.

"What was that?" Mia asked.

"No, Mia I'm talking to the punk." Vince said looking at Brian. "And wear your favorite dress, because after that putting you on a street corner where you belong."

"Okay, Vince you're plastered let's go." I sighed trying to push him out the door.

"My popcorn." He muttered, banning on the side of the microwave. "Is this thing broke? What is wrong with this thing?"

"V?" Mia called turning around. "V, what was that Cuban restaurant you wanted to take me to? The one with the....?"

"Little red candles." Vince grinned like a little kid. It was no secret Vince had a major crush on Mia, he would make little comments and ask her to dinner. I tried to hide my smile, when I realized where this was going.

"What was it called?" Mia questioned, innocently.

"Cha,Cha,Cha." Vince answered.

"Yeah, that's it." Mia nodded before turning to Brian. "You can take me there, Friday night at ten, that good with you."

"Yeah, that's good." Brian nodded. If looks could kill Brian would be bleeding out on the floor, Vince slammed his fist against the door and stormed out.

"You're bad." I laughed watching Vince step over Leon and Jesse. "Well, looks like you too have it covered in here so I'm going to steal Dom and take him upstairs, Brian you seriously put a kink in my sex life."

I smirked when Mia groan. I saw Dom lounging on the couch next to Letty drinking a beer. I looked at him expectantly he just rolled his eyes.

"I'm really into this movie." Dom stated, taking a sip of his beer.

"Would you rather be into the movie or in me?" I questioned, hands on my hips. Letty laughed and Leon and Jesse hid their smiles.

Dom smirked and stood up, he wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my neck leading me up the stairs. When we got to our room Dom pushed me down on the bed, crawling on top of me. He placed light kisses everywhere he could get his lips on. I arched my back and moaned as he reached my neck.

Dom grabbed my arms and pinned them over my head. I love it when he gets aggressive, when he takes control. He sat up and took off his shirt before helping me with mine. I unclasped my bra and threw it to the ground. I nodded at him telling him I was ready, Dom slipped out of his pants and then pulled mine off my hips. This was going to be a long night.

The next day was a lazy one for the team, we stayed around the house and I helped Jesse create a new engine from scratch. When it grew dark I saw Vince whispering to Dom in a corner. Being the nosy person I am, I when over to them.

"Hey, what's going on?"

"Nothing." Dom shrugged.

"It's not nothing Dom, busters a cop and I know you know it." Vince growled. "Just come with me tonight, I'll show you.

"Wouldn't hurt." I stated wrapped my arms around his neck. "Plus, I'm bored."

Dom chuckled a and looked at Vince. "Get the car ready." Vince nodded and left us alone.

I looked up at Dom and kissed him. "Do you think he's a cop?" He asked me seriously.

"I don't think so." I replied. "I mean I can't be sure but, I don't think so."

"Okay, you can come but you're staying in the car with Jesse."

"Like that's going to happen." I laughed, shaking my head and catching up to Vince.

I looked out the window as Vince drove us somewhere, I wasn't really paying attention but I looked up when we stopped. Vince grabbed the shot gun he kept under the drivers seat and got out, Dom followed him grabbing my hand as we hid in the shadows. I watched Brian shimmy down a drainage pipe only to be hit in the back of the head by Vince.

"That wasn't very nice." I scolded bending over and checking his pulse. "At least he's alive. Come on blue eyes, wake up."

Brian moaned and squinted his eyes. "He moans like a cop." Vince spat holding his gun to Brian's face.

"Brian this is one of those times where you need to be very clear and what you say." Dom said in his deep, sexy voice. "Nod if you understand me."

When Brian didn't do anything Vince shouted. "Nod." Brian complied, nodded quickly.

"Sit up." Dom ordered. Brian sat up slowly when Vince moved the shot gun away from his face. "Tell me what the hell you're doing here."

"Shit. What I'm doing here?" Brian breathed. "Dom I owe.... I owe you a 10 second car. What this is about, this is about race wars." Vince kicked him in the side but he recovered quickly. "I just went in there and Hector is going to be running three Honda Civics, on top of that he came into Harry's, he ordered three T-66 turbos with nos and a motec system exhaust."

"So what are you saying?" Your going to go around and check everybody's shit out, one garage after another?"

Brian slowly stood up and nodded, his eyes flicking to Vince then back. "Yeah, because Dom you know, I can't lose again."

"He's a cop." Vince stated. "He's a cop."

Dom didn't answer he just walked towards me his hand on my hip. "Are you a cop." Brian just shook his head. "Let's go for a little ride."