Chapter: 2

We pulled up to the cafe car by car, I got out and fixed my shirt. "Talk to me Jesse, this ain't working brother."  Vince stated opening the hood of his car. I leaned against his car door and watched as they worked.

"It's your fuel gage mage, it's got a nasty hole."  Jesse replied. "That's why you're unloading in third."

"I told you it was third." Leon piped in. I laughed lightly when Vince told him to 'shut up' Jesse kept talking until Vince grabbed his chin and pointed towards the red truck that had been here everyday at this time for the past three weeks, Mia had explained that every time he comes in he orders the same thing and reads the same magazine.

"What's up with this fool." Vince spat, looking at the blonde chatting up Mia. "What is he, sandwich crazy?"

"Nah, V. He's not here for the food, dog." Leon smiled and followed Vince towards the cafe.

"Chill out bro. He's just slinging parts for Harry, man." Letty explained.

"I know what he's slinging."  Vince snapped back.

"He's trying to get into Mia's pants, yo." Leon added with a laugh. I rolled my eyes and walked into the cafe. I slid behind the counter and pulled Mia into a one armed hug.

"Hey guys." Mia greeted, with a smile.

"How you doing, Mia?" Jesse grinned moving to the back of the store. Him and Leon opened a bag of chips and started stuffing their faces.

"Hey Dom." I called. "You want something to drink."  He raised a diet coke without a word. I shook my head before turning back to Vince and Mia.

Vince took a seat next to blue eyes and glared. Mia's mystery man looked over to him with an identical look.

"He's beautiful." I heard Jesse complement.

Leon followed with, "I like his hair cut."

"Okay. Will you leave him alone."  I scoffed, laughing. "Blue eyes don't worry about Vince, under that tattooed exterior he's a big scruffy bear. I'm Emily by the way, Emily Dawson. It's nice to finally meet Mia's mystery man."
"I'm Brian." He said holding out his hand, I smiled and shook it.

"Vince. Vince." Mia said with a continuously rising voice. He finally broke his glare and stared up at her. "Can I get you anything?"

"You look good." Vince commented. Brian stood up and placed some money on the counter.

"Thanks a lot Mia, I'll see you tomorrow."  Brian nodded at her.

Vince muttered 'tomorrow' to his self then followed him out. "I love this part." Leon smiled.

I sent Leon a look, then moved back around the counter. "Vince cool it, leave him alone."

"Try Fat Burger from now on, you can get yourself a double cheeseburger with fries for $2.95 foggot." Vince yelled.

"I like the tuna here." Brian replied, heading towards his car.

"Bullshit asshole know one likes the tuna here."

"Yeah well I do." Brian was almost to his car when Vince shoved him from behind. Brian retaliated with a punch square to Vince's face. They started going at it, each of them punching and shoving.

"Dom. I yelled running back to cafe. "Jesus Christ Dom, would you get out there. We're tired of this shit, I'm not kidding Dom."  Sighing, Dom stood up and watched as Brian and Vince fought.

"What did you put in that sandwich, Mia?" Dom asked, jokingly.

"That's really funny." Mia stated sarcastically.