Chapter: 6

As it got later the races died down and people were starting to dance and drink as if nothing had happened. Dom kept pulling me aside and checking me over, making sure I was alright. It was nothing serious, just a cut to the head which looked worse then it was. At the moment I was sitting in the passenger seat of Dom's car with the window rolled down listening to Dom and Mia fight.

"Each time I haven't said a word, have I?" Mia asked rhetorically. "I have respected you and I haven't said shit and now I'm asking you not to go."

"Mia, I'm doing this for both of us." Dom stated, holding onto her shoulders.

"No, no don't give me that crap. You're doing this for you." Mia snapped. "Why are you insisting on doing this?"

"Because we have to. Dom sighed letting her go and climbing into the car, as we drove off I watched Mia run her hand through her hair and walk away.

"I have a bad feeling." I muttered as we pulled up to where we stored the car for the heists. We got out of the car and uncovered the Hondas.

"Alright, we're one man short." Dom announced. "Letty, Emily I need you guys on the left side."

"Your sister's right about this one, this don't feel good. Leon stated coming up to Dom.

"Don't do that." Dom pointed at him.

"Something's wrong." I said backing up Leon. "We shouldn't be doing this without Jesse."

"Look this is the mother load, we've been on this for three months." Dom stated. "After this it's a long vacation for everyone. Let's go."

Everyone moved towards their cars but I just stayed still, I had a really bad feeling about this.

"Hey." Dom said grabbing my shoulders. "Remember when I told you about Mexico and margaritas?" I nodded but didn't look up. "I already bought our plane tickets."

I finally looked up and tired but failed at hiding my smile. "Really?"

"Really." He repeated, leaning down and kissing me softly. "Let's go."

Letty and I pulled up on the left side of the truck, I watched anxiously as Vince climbed out of the sun roof and shot the window out.

"We're all good man. I got nothing on the scanners, keep going." Leon's voice came through the walkie talkie.

Vince jumped from the car onto the truck but was met by a shot gun before he could get in. My heart started beating as Dom's voice filled our car. "He's got a damn shot gun."

"Back off, back off. Get him off of there." Leon shouted.

Dom repeatedly tied to get Vince off the truck but the driver kept shooting, Vince arm got caught up in a wire and he was now dangling off the side of the truck.

I grabbed the walkie talkie as my heart pounded in my chest. "Dom move out of the way we're coming to get him." I nodded at Letty who drove the car under the truck and over to the other side. The truck veered right and hit our wheel making the car flip over and fly off the road. I heard Letty calling my name and thanked god she was Okay.

A car stopped by us and Leon got out. "Emily, Letty." He called. "Come on baby, you Okay?" Letty climbed out first and then Leon helped me. "Come on, we got to go."

Leon ushered us into his car and we tried to catch up with the truck, I saw Dom blow and tied and Leon stopped to pick him up.

When Dom got in he immediately checked if I was Okay. I was, it just wasn't my day with head injuries. We pulled off over where Mia and Brian had Vince, I jumped out of the car with Dom while Leon stayed with Letty.

"Vince." I screamed falling to his side. "Oh, my god." Vince was coughing up blood as Brian put a belt tourniquet around his cut up arm.

"If we don't get him to an ambulance in ten minutes he's dead." Brian stated, looking at Dom and I. I took off my jacket and held it against Vince's gut shot wound.

"You are not dying." I muttered, letting a tear fall from my eye.

Brian looked at me pithily and pulled out his phone. "Yeah, this is officer Brian O'Conner." That made me stop, I didn't even listen to the rest of what he said I just stared at him. He was a cop.

When he hung up I glared at him. "You son of a bitch."

"Emily..." Brian tried but the sound of a helicopter cut him off.

The medics gathered Vince and placed him into the chopper, I watched from a distance as Brian helped load him.

I heard Dom and Leon shouting my name but I had to know. "You wanted to destroy this family."

"Emily, I'm sorry I didn't mean for this to happen..."

"Go to hell." I spat, slapping him across his face. I shook my head and ran back towards Dom.

Comment and tell me if this chapter is good. I'm trying to update as quickly as possible but I'm also studying for my exams.