Part 2

(Annie's P.O.V)

     Hayden was thinking of someone, someone that I dont know someone that wasn't me. He was clearly covering it up, he said "cute" not cool. All I know is that he definitely doesn't like me, he didn't even bother to mumble a word while we were walking the only thing that came out of his mouth was "cute", and the worst thing was that I didn't manage to figure out what was it about. "We're here" Hayden says doing an unusual gesture. "Ya'll can teach each other here" Mommy says in a very accurate texas accent, "I will be right behind you". "Shall we start?" I ask him. "Yeah we should"

     I start to help Hayden to get his back tuck, he would fall sometimes but I manage to hold his hand and pull him up before he does. It would have been better if we were doing it on a trampoline, so far the only problem is his balance but I think I can get a hold of that. A few minutes he finally got it, it was a perfect back tuck. I was impressed on how he managed to do it on a flat area and not a trampoline, unlike me and Hayley, we achieved the skill on a trampoline. I hear a sudden clapping behind me, it was Hayley clapping for Hayden's triumph in getting a back tuck. I was proud of him aswell, I wish we had gotten it on camera so we could show Hayden what a great job he did, sadly mommy wasn't vlogging. "That was great!" I say, while clapping. "Thanks! And thank you..." he stares at me for a few seconds. "Oh, um, no problem" I smile.

   Mommy starts to vlog once again, she was talking about how Hayden got his back tuck and how I was the one spotting him. "He did so good" mommy whispers to the camera. I help Hayden do a few more, he got a hang of it.

-•♡•-

(Hayden's P.O.V)

     Annie helped me to get the perfect back tuck, she was a good teacher in gymnastics, she was amazing. I see Dad and Mr. Billy walking to us, I wasn't sure they saw my back tuck or not but if they did, im sure they were impressed. "Have you seen Hayden's back tuck yet?" Mrs. Katie asks them. "No, show us Hayden" my dad replies. I do a back tuck and from their faces, I saw that they were impressed. "Great job!" Mr. Billy says, raising his hand to give me a high-five. Dad gives me a high-five as well. I don't know why they are so proud of me when they should be proud at Annie, on teaching a noob how to do gymnastics.

     We talk for a few hours about certain things, those certain things were somewhat important, including my somewhat girlfriend, Mackenzie Ziegler. Mackenzie wasn't really my girlfriend, we weren't dating at all, we would just hang out for fun and I wouldn't say that I liked her that much to be my girlfriend. Everybody just keeps on shipping me with her, I treat her as a sister, not a girlfriend. I'll say, I like Annie more than her, but it's not final yet, I have only met her for a day, and there's more that I need to know about her. We are gonna be bowling tomorrow with Kenzie, Annie, and Jojo and some other people, I hope that Kenzie won't know that I like Annie more than I like her, let's just hope that when today's vlog comes up on the Bratayley channel no one will start shipping us, but if they do, I won't blame them.

-•♡•-

(Annie's P.O.V)

     "Bye! It was nice to meet you! See you tomorrow" I shout as Hayden and his dad walk away. "It was nice to meet you too!" Hayden shouts back. It was amazing meeting him, he was so funny and cute and just, perfect. Sadly he has a girlfriend, Mackenzie Ziegler but that's okay, im sure there are other boys in this world for me and that boy isn't Hayden. Finally I can tell you guys that today was the best day of my life.

Hey readers! Are you guys enjoying the story? If you are leave a vote and maybe a comment too! Sorry I have some grammar mistakes, I hope to fix them. This isn't really what the vlog had, I added a bit of twists to it. Just a reminder, none of this is true, this is just for entertainment purposes. Thats it for now! Bye lovelies💜🌌

Instagram: @chaoticbrats
Twitter: @chaoticbrats