Part 3

~• April 13, 2017 •~

(Annie's P.O.V)

     Mommy starts vlogging Hayley putting on shoes for what we were gonna do today, while I was just casually combing my hair while watching slime videos.

I come out of the bathroom to ask mommy what shoes should I wear, they already stopped vlogging and I was sure that they told them about who we will be hanging out with, we will be hanging out with Rebecca Zamolo, Matt, Jojo, Hayden, Jayden, Connor and the one and only Kenzie Ziegler, a.k.a Hayden's girlfriend.

Kenzie was flawless, she was amazing at almost everything. Im not sure if I can get my rank over this girl, she was just too perfect.

And she was my friend, I think my liking for Hayden isn't worth fighting for.

I would be losing a friend if I still will. And I didn't want to lose one, I didn't want her to be like Liv.

"Annie! Are you ready?" Mommy calls

"Yeah, I'll be right there" I call back

I grab my purse and hurry to them, they were already waiting by the door to our rental car.

Surprisingly the car was a bit bigger inside than the usual car we use to have.

"Wow this car is huge" Hayley states, like none of us knew.

"How come this car is bigger than the others that we usually ride in?" I ask mommy. I look around for a while, it had seats on the back, where the trunk is supposed to be.

I was used to it, we had a tesla so there was also some extra seats in the back. Im just not used to seeing it in some car that appeared small outside.

"Im not sure, it's still the same price so that's fine" Mommy says it in a very cheerful tone, like how she always speaks.

-•♡•-

     "Today I am here with the Bratayleys!" Rebecca says pointing to me and Hayley

"Im Annie" I say

"And im Hayley!" Hayley says in a very playful tone, she was very excited. I could tell by her face

"We are gonna be doing the gymnastics challenge and if you all didn't know they are gymnasts, and today we will be doing the gymnastics challenge!" Rebecca now promotes, her instagram account and other social media and our youtube channel.

-•♡•-

(Hayley's P.O.V)

     We start doing the gymnastics challenge. It was very fun. Hayden and Jojo joined in but they arrived a little late. Hayden was trying to do bars, someone had to spot him though. Males are just not meant to do bars, only certain ones.

~• 30 minutes later •~

"Give this video a like and comment if you want to see more challenges and videos with these awesome people and yeah! Bye!" Matt stops the camera

"Thats a wrap!" Matt says

In the video, I have seen Hayden and Annie look at each other alot and it's really weird. I have no idea what's going on between them but, im sure the fandom will be shipping them when the see them stare at each other.

"That was fun" Annie says, breathing hard

"It was also exhausting" I exclaim

-•♡•-

(Annie's P.O.V)

"So now we are gonna be eating lunch" I say

"Hi im Annie and we're gonna be eating lunch" Hayden teases, in a weird voice that I don't sound like

"Yeah, blablablaa" I say in a squeaky annoying voice

"Anyways Hayden taught me this cool thing, I forgot what its called. Hayden!"

"What?" He says

"What was the name of the thing you tried to teach me how to do?" I ask

"Its called a sideflew (sorry idk how to spell it)" he says

"And I couldnt do it, so yeah"

I couldn't do it because most of the time I was staring at him. He was so handsome, he was just everything. But I can't like him. He has a girlfriend and I should respect that. I don't wanna be the side chick or anything, but I couldn't stop it.

Hello peeps, sorry I haven't updated and THANK YOU FOR 200 VIEWS! WHOOP WHOOP! You guys are amading!

Instagram: @chaoticbrats
Twitter: @chaoticbrats