Part 4

(Hayden's POV)

We were just done eating with Jojo, and Annie's family. We are now gonna be heading to the bowling area where we are gonna be meeting Kenzie , Jayden, and Conner. I wasn't that happy that Kenzie was gonna come . I was supposed to ask Annie if she would want to be my girlfriend but I figured out it would be awkward with Kenzie there, maybe because she thought that I liked her instead of Annie.

-•-
At the bowling area
-•-

(Kenzie's P.O.V)

Hayden was acting a little weird, obviously something was bothering him. He never talked to me, there was definitely something wrong and I demand to know what it was.

"Hayden" I say in a worried tone

"What do you want?" He says in a sarcastic voice that I have never heard him use when he talks to me.

"Why are you acting all weird around me?" he rolls his eyes at me.

"Its nothing" he lies, he never lies to me.

"No the-" a voice interrupts me, it was sweet and soft, I automatically knew who it was.

"Hayden! Its your turn" Annie shouts

"Just a second!" he walked to Annie, taking the bowling ball, leaving me there. From that moment I knew what was wrong, nothing was, there was just something wrong with me, and that wrong thing made him like a different girl and that girl was Annie.

-•-

(Annie's P.O.V)

I walk up to Kenzie since we don't see each other often and this is my chance to at least talk to her.

"Hey Kenzie!" I say sitting beside her

"Hey..." her tone wasn't the tone that I usually hear from her in her snapchats.

"What's wrong?" I ask

"I need to tell you something..." she whispers

"What?"

What was something she was gonna tell me that made her sad

"I think..." she says, stuttering "I think that...you are really good at dancing...Flair 2.0 blew me away"

"Oh, thanks! But you are honestly better, I loved your that's what I like combo, it was incredible!" I compliment her so she can hopefully feel better.

"Thank you so much!" she says in a much more happy tone.

"No problem!" I smile at her

"But I actually need to tell you something, something I am not that happy about" she says

"What is it?"

"Hayden hasn't asked me to be his girlfriend yet and I think something's wrong" she looks down at the floor while she says those words.

Wait..WHAT?

I was surprised because I thought that they were a thing but apparently not, I have a chance! Shut up Annie you have no chance, he liked Kenzie more than you. Yeah my inner thoughts were right, and I didn't want me and Kenzie's friendship to tear apart so there was no chance after all.

"He honestly should ask you to be his girlfriend, you guys are goals, I ship you guys" I didn't ship them, I shipped us, but that wasn't gonna happen.

"You do?" She asks

"Yeah of course I do"

"And also.....I think that the reason why he hasn't asked me out is because..." she stutters once again

"Because?"

"Because I think that he likes you" she stares at me, there was no anger in her eyes, there was sadness.

Omg

"No" I say "No, he's for you"

"But maybe not, maybe he's for you" she smiles " and I am okay with it"

-----

Hey ya'll! Im sorry I havent updated in a while. Do you guys like the plot twist? Comment your opinions below, and yeah thats it for now and im very sorry this chapter is very short. I was rushing so I can update

-----

Follow me on my other accounts!
Instagram:🍃🌸
@dailyacroannie
@ayejulianna
Twitter:🐥
@chaoticbrats