Part 6

(Annie's P.O.V)

I woke up from a nightmare, a nightmare that involved what happened yesterday at bowling. It was of Mackenzie giving me her horrifying revenge, a shot to the head. It was just a nightmare and I'm sure it will never happen, Kenzie is too nice to do that.

I take my phone and check all my notifications. I scroll down and see a message from Kenzie.

'You will regret what you did'

I completely panicked, maybe my nightmare was going to become true

'Kenz im so sorry! Please forgive me, I'll convince my parents to come back to Maryland just please forgive me, I don't like him in any romantic way, I only like him as a friend. Please Kenz'

"Annie, breakfast is here" My mom shouts

I quickly get out of the hotel bed and walk to the table. It was only me and mommy eating breakfast, Daddy went somewhere and Hayley was still sleeping.

"Good morning" I say

"Good morning sweetheart" she says back

"Mom..." I was planning on telling her what happened yesterday at bowling but it's like my body doesn't want me to

"Yes?" she asks

"Yesterday at bowling..I....um..got in a fight with Kenzie" I utter out

"What? How did it happen?" her face was confused because she didn't see the whole thing, she was talking to the other parents in the room.

"So basically I came up to her and cheer her up because she looked down...then...she tells me why she was sad..and it's because she thinks that Hayden likes me and then she got jealous and...she ran away" I was nervous, nervous that my mom is gonna ask some crazy question.

And there it is

"Do you like Hayden?"

God no

"Uh....no..only as friends" I try to cover it up

"You should tell Kenzie that you don't like him as a crush" my mom isn't really helping because that's what I just did.

"Already did that"

"Tell Hayden" she says

"NO, that would make it awkward" I never want to tell him, it's gonna be awkward, and he's also gonna be awkward around Kenzie, then Kenzie will be more mad at me.

"Just leave it be then"

"How?" I ask "I can't just let Kenzie be mad at me forever!"

"Shhh you're gonna wake up Hayley" WHAT?!?

"Fine then"

I finish my food and take a shower, because we were gonna meet up with Hayden, and it will cause more drama. Man, I need to be prepared.

---------------

Omg guys we have 1.5k views! But only 22 votes! Can you please all go vote on all of the chapters on this book and I will highly appreciate it! Tysm guys for all the views! Y'all are the best!

Follow me!
Instagram:
@dailyacroanna
Twitter
@ chaoticbrats