Part 10

(Starting here its going to be all Annie's POV)

-A few minutes later-

    "Annie the car is here!!" My mom shouts as I was putting my phone in my purse, getting ready for my date.

    "Im coming" I reply, running to the front door. I see a familiar car outside. I was unsure why it seemed familiar.

    I open the front door and see the license plate. It was Hayden's dad's car, Mr. Jimmy. But why was he here?

    "Mom!" I shout, she quickly sprinted to me from the kitchen holding a spatula. "Why is Mr. Jimmy here?"

    "Oh, he offered to pick you up, I'm pretty sure Hayden is there too" I stare at the car once again and see a face in the passenger seat. My mom was right, Hayden was there, but why now? I didn't want them here.

    "I'd rather walk, bye mom" I say in a sassy tone. Today wasn't a good time to see Hayden. He was the reason why me and Kenzie's friendship got torn apart, im glad me and Kenzie are friends now. Im just so stressed that he's here.

    Drops of sweat start falling from my forehead, I was sweating. Then I started to have a hard time breathing, my heartwas racing. Suddenly I collapsed, my head hitting hard on the concrete floor, and then everything faded into blackness.

-2 hours later-

    I started to see a light, I open my eyes and see Hayden sitting on a chair right next to me. What happened? He looked over at me, a smile on his face when he saw me awake.

    "What happened?" I ask him, he puts his hand over mine, holding it tightly.

    "You had a panic attack, and then you fainted, there was a big impact on the back of your head, you could have had amnesia, luckily you didn't" he says "We could've lost you"

    "Oh no" I face palm

    "Its okay now, the doctor is just gonna need you to take some painkillers, and you also can't move your neck alot" he informs me.

    "Oh okay, then" his hand was still on mine "when are you gonna take your hand off??"

    "Oh..umm....sorry" he quickly takes it off, his face going red. I suddenly hear a knock on the door. Hayden sprints to open it, it was Kenzie and Maddie.

    "OMG, Annie! Are you okay??" Kenz runs up to my hospital bed.

    "Yeah, well I think I am, sorry I couldn't come to the lunch date" I apologize.

    "No, its okay, as long as you're okay" she smiles, I smile back "but, what happened?"

    "Apparently I had a panic attack and then I fainted and my head hit hard on the floor, its hard to explain, you can ask Hayden" I say

    "I'd rather not"

--------

Sorry I havent updated in a long time

Instagram: @/ appreciatingannie
                    @/ phansresources
Twitter: @/ vibinghowell