Chapter 2

GRENDELYN OPEN HER eyes. She was shock when she bumped into this guy so they both fell on the ground.

She blink her eyes when she met his gaze. Because of their awkward position, she immediately stood up.

"I'm sorry, miss. I didn't mean to. I didn't see you," he apologizes after he fix himself.

Ang gwapo.

Hoy!

What?

"Are you okay?"

No. "Y-yes."

"That's uhm, great. I'm really sorry."

"I-it's okay."

He smile a little. "Okay. I'll go ahead.

She nod and immediately turn her back. She felt her face turns red.

When she look back, she saw him walking away. She sigh and went inside the convenient store.

"Oh, Grendelyn. Hi," the store owner Mrs. Lee greet.

"Good evening po," she said and bow politely.

"Mag-isa ka lang? Nasaan si Hannes?"

"Ay nasa bahay po. May ginagawa po eh. May bago kaming tenant na darating bukas."

Tumango ito. "Ahh. Sige, bumili ka na. Sa counter lang ako."

Ngumiti siya sa ginang. "Sige po."

She sigh again and went to do her purpose.

"Y-YOU'RE LEON'S FRIEND?" the lady ask Jesper when he went inside the house.

Jesper nod and smile politely before extending his hand to her. "Yes. I'm Jesper."

"Hi, Jesper. I'm Hannes. Leon told me na bukas ka pa daw darating?"

"Ah yeah. About that, he didn't even know about this. Ano, uhm, napaaga lang yung pagpunta ko."

Tumango ito. "Oh, I-I see. Uhm, actually kakatapos ko lang maglinis. Pero kasi hindi ko pa na palitan yung beddings."

"Oh, no it's okay. I can do it," he said and smile.

"Naku hindi. Nakakahiya naman. At-"

"Okay lang talaga. I can do it," aniya.

Napakamot ito sa kilay. "Alright. If you say so. Maupo ka muna diyan."

"Okay."

He sit down and roam his eyes all over the house. It was not that luxurious but its big enough.

He kinda like the smell of the atmosphere and he could hear music inside this house.

You're at it again, Maestro.

Just then, he heard the doorbell ring. He waited for Hannes to go down but the ring was on the third time already.

He stood up and put his bag in the sofa before going to the door. When he opened it, a girl was outside and is busy ramaging the plastic bag she carries.

"I'm sorry, Hannes. I forgot my-"

Napahinto ito sa pagsasalita nang mag-angat ito ng tingin at nakita siya.

Jesper also was taken a back when she remember her face. She blink and then place the bags on the floor.

He was about to say something when Hannes came.

"Oh, you're here? I didn't hear the bell, I'm at the 3rd floor. Thank you, Jesper."

"Its okay," he said and smile.