Chapter 6

JESPER ARRIVED AT the school right in time. He enter the gate as other students did.

It is indeed the first day of school and students are everywhere in site. He smile, he misses this since he graduated the last time before he sat down behind the boring desk.

Nang makita kung saan pwedeng i- pwesto ang bisikleta ay dumiretso siya doon. Bumaba siya at saka itinali iyon sa iron bar gamit ang padlock rope na bigay ni Hannes kanina.

He look at the bike and smile. He could pick out any but he choose Grendelyn's bike. He like the color and it is somehow one of his fave colors.

Since when did your like Purple? I thought you hates it.

He shook his head and made his way to the entrance. Since it's some kind of summer, only few students are there.

Tinungo niya ang registrar office at pumasok matapos kumatok. He bow and smile politely to the people inside.

"Good morning po," magalang na sabi niya.

"Good morning din. Ano'ng sadya mo?" tanong ng isang guro na sa tingin niya ay kaedad lang ng ina niya.

"Ah, opo, gusto ko lang po kunin yung schedule ko. Nakapag enroll na po ako last month through online, I just arrived last night here."

Tumango ito. "Okay, sandali. Titingnan ko sa system. What's your name?"

"Jesper Percy," he said.

"Okay, hold on a minute."

"Thank you."

He breath out and sat down. He  turn on his phone with a new number he bought last night.

He had Leon's number saved so he texted him that he's at the school and thanked his friend again.

Just then the teacher came back and hand him over two paper cards.

"These are your schedules for two months of your summer class. You have no class today so you can do whatever you want," she said and smile.

"Oh, I see. Thank you, Ma'am," he said and bow again before going out of the office.

Tiningnan niya ang schedule niya. He is indeed no class today, on Wednesday and Thursday and Sunday. So that makes his classes only on Tuesdays, Fridays and Saturdays.

He sigh ang place it inside his bag. He will take a tour tomorrow around the school since he still have no class.

Napagdesisyunan niyang umuwi na lang dahil marami pa siyang aayusin sa mga gamit niya.

He went over to the where the bike is. When he arrived, he was suprise to see Grendelyn there.

Tinatali nito ang bike sa isang poste bago kinuha ang mga laman ng basket.

Napangiti siya at saka pinuntahan ito at agad na kinuha ang mga dala nitong laundry.

She was startled and her eyes went big when she realize that it's him. And as usual, he flashes his smile.

"Hi."

"H-hi. Y-you scared me."

"Sorry, I saw you having a hard time so I helped you out. I never knew you deliver laundry," he said.

Tumayo ito ng maayos at saka tumikhim. Lihim siyang napangiti dahil alam niyang naasiwa na naman ito sa kanya.

"Uhm, hindi talaga. It's just, uhm I have this client that I treasure the most so I p-presented to deliver h-hers."

"Oh, is she a teacher?"

She nod. "Y-yeah."

"Then I'll go with you to deliver this. Its heavy you know."