// twenty-nine - cruel trust //

MR. PIDA

"You were the one who forced Karl to kill his self?" The hosts asked.

As Mr. Pida began to look up above.

"Yes , I did" Mr. Pida said.

"But not literally , i told him to do what makes him happy" Mr. Pida said.

"And?" The host said.

"But I never knew that happy could mean , to kill his self. I was clueless" Mr. Pida said.

As Mr. Pida shaked hands with the hosts.

"Thank you for coming here" the host said after the interview was finished.

KARL

Let me rephrase that , Hey it's me Karl. The dead Karl.

Do you know that there's a fact? You have 7 minutes of brain activity after you die , you can relieve your memories again.

And I remembered the good times i had. It was surreal and amazing.

I got to relieve my childhood. Those 7 minutes were spoonful and amazing for me because I imagined my memories to be amazing.

Janey Eastwood , thank you. You made my life so happy. I wish we could see each other again but it was quick.

I never got to say sorry to you anymore. It broke me into bits. I hope i'll see you again. Someday. In an eternal paradise. Till we meet again , Janey.

Karl was happy where ever he was. He felt like floating in a mint-green cloud to heaven.

Karl was happy and he stil wished that Janey forgived him. But he never knew because Karl never knew when they fought , it would be the last sight that Karl would see with Janey , their last memory together.

JANEY

For Janey , she was never asked to come to the interview because it might break her. But she went to Karl's grave to have some lone time with him

"Hey Karl , I miss you" Janey said.

"Come back please. Please come back" Janey said as she begins to cry so loud and hard.

But Janey knew , that you can't bring dead people back to life.

Which was impossible but she tried , she went to remote areas of the country and searched for witches who can bring back the dead , but it never worked out.

Well , i guess witches are Fairy Tale Fails.

But Janey felt like that she was with Karl forever in a short amount of lifetime. Infinity.

----

THANK YOU FOR READING CHAPTER 29!!
THE LAST CHAPTER WILL BE OUT SOONER OR LATER!
WILL BE LONGER. I'M A SURE OF IT.
PLEASE VOTE :)

-----