// twenty - two - cruel people //

SEASON 2 STARTS HERE!

-----

SEASON 2 - THE AFTERMATH OF A CRUEL LIFE AND RELATIONSHIP

----

JANEY

Janey was just alone in the kitchen , while she heard footsteps.

"Is someone there?" Janey asked.

As she heard footsteps again

"Yes , there is" Karl says as he comes out of the light.

"Karl , you're alive?" Janey said as if she was shocked.

"No , honey. Wake up , get ready for prom" Karl said as Janey felt that someone was grabbing her hands.

As she woke up and saw her mother grabbing her hands.

"Oh boy , It was just a dream" Janey said in relief.

But when her mother exited the room , she shredded in tears as she missed Karl so much.

"Karl , please come back" Janey said as she cried and looked at the ceiling.

But when Janey felt a prescence , she was shocked.

"I'm always here" Karl's soul whispered to Janey as Karl's soul feels Janey's heart.

"No matter what you see , no matter what you do , Karl. I never intended to do bad things to you" Janey told the wind.

As Karl appeared out of nowhere , holding a knife stabbing her.

"Fuck you , you coward-ass!" Karl shouted as Janey screamed.

And Janey woke up again.

"Bad dream?" Her mother asked.

"Yes" Janey replied.

"Okay. No more shennanigans. Prom is 7 hours away. Well ready up then!" Janey's mother told her daughter , Janey. "And there's also mail for you in the living room"

Then , Janey approached her mail as she found something covered with manila paper and a normal box.

She firstly opened the normal box as she found a tape.

"What the hell? Is this?" Janey asked to her self as she grabbed her father's Walkman without asking permission.

A walkman is a kind of music player wherein you can listen to tapes with it.

As she listened.

Janey Eastwood. It's me Karl.
Here's one of the questions that were yet remained unanswered.
Here's a confession from Mico Cooley and the dead Gabriel Perna.
So you raped Janey?
Yes we did.
Why did you do it?
We never really intended to rape Janey. We were ordered.
By who?
Carly. Jones.
Isn't this supposed to be private? You should've not told me about this. She might  you.
Sometimes the truth needs to come out.
So , wasn't it a nice confession right. Janey , I love you. You know that. But you dont deserve me. You don't deserve a fool who never loved you that much the way you think about it.
That's Karl. Signing off. Right after I made this tape. You know what happened.
I killed myself. From everyone's point of view ,people think I had suicide but no , people do not die from suicide ,  they die because of sadness and people treated me like shit. So , any more questions? I sent you my journal and a video tape regarding everything bad that happened.
So feel free to open it.
And publish this to public.
Let them know that Carly Jones is a bitch.

As Janey cried in tears.

"You deserved me as much as I deserved you Karl. You deserved better Karl" Janey said as she cried.

Then she opened the other mail for her. When she opened it , she surprisingly sees Karl's diary and VCD.

The diary was entitled as " Life and Lies of Sebastian Karl Valentino" she cried when she opened the first page.

"It is. It's Karl's wrting" Janey said as she cried horribly.

She saw mean things that Carly did to him as she felt that she was planning for revenge.

Everything written in Karl's diary was almost the truth. Well basically , everything was the truth. The rumors were lies.

"Fuck everyone" Janey said as she read the diary paragraph by paragraph.

When she finished reading the diary she planned vengeance , because she was full of anger. And yes , Karl wrote his last hours on the diary as it says "publish the truth , Janey"

Then she turned to VCD that had the video tape.

As she cried as she watched Karl talking about his life , how his life was so shitty.

When he finished , he planned to make tons of copies of the Diary and airing the video tape to the Prom Night later on.

Janey was weak and sensitive , so she cried. Cried solidly. She was afraid , but when her mother enters the room , she stops crying.

"What are you doing? Get dressed! Prom is hours away. I guess" Mrs. Eastwood told Janey as she got dressed for Prom.

Janey arrived the School Prom alone , she saw the banners hanging about the event , the gymnasium magically turned into a one-of a kind venue for a dance.

The dance floor was lit up , and it was an upbeat song.

Then she assigned Riley Montefalco , he was the RV Geek , so Janey assigned Riley to air the tape.

"Is this another scandal?" Riley asked.

As Janey nodded to no.

"What is it?" Riley asked.

"The truth , bitch" Janey told Riley.

As Janey dropped tons of voting ballots voting for Carly.

Then she orders Zara and Karie.

"Zara? Marie? This is a compilation of Karl's diary. Everything that happened to him was written in there. The reasons why his life was short. So two of you? I need you to distribute this to everyone in the room. Okay?" Janey ordered.

"Oh my gosh. Fine. If it's the truth then. We do what matters" Zara replied as the both of them agreed to the plan.

When it was time for the slow-motion dance. Every guy and girls with dates ; danced as they felt that they were magically teleported to a kingdom far far away.

Where the princesses and princes lived.

But not for Janey.  She felt like her life was a living hell.

But she imagined dancing with Karl , if it happened and if Karl never really died. Everything sparked. It felt like love was in the air for the others , but Janey she felt like she never really found her true love yet.

But she did , and it was Karl. No other than Karl. Because Janey eternally promised to stay with Karl in her heart , for a lifetime.

And she really promised it.

As she imagined dancing with Karl in the dance floor , the lights were dim , and the slow-song was perfect. But the timing was wrong and everything faded. Janey just imagined. But Janey wished that Karl was her date by now.

----

Thank you for reading!
Next chapter soon!
I hope you liked it!
Please vote , comment , share and follow me on Wattpad. I need full support.
Read my other story ; http://my.w.tt/UiNb/fENs3Qdg2C

Thank you again!

----