"Hey babe, Korse wants to talk to you" my boyfriend, Dan said

"Hey babe, Korse wants to talk to you" my boyfriend, Dan said. He was still in his drac uniform. I got nervous. Why would Korse want to talk to me? Shit, did he find out that I wasn't taking the pills? "Uh, okay" I said. I walked out of the apartment and saw Korse outside. "Ah, my dear Taylor" He mused. "Hello master Korse" I said, no emotion in my voice. "Cut the act. I know you don't take the pills" Korse growled. My eyes widened. "I also know how you got pregnant" He said. I tilted my head. How did he know? I don't even know!

"You had an affair with a Killjoy named Fun Ghoul. Now get out before I murder you!" Korse yelled. I quickly ran out of the apartment building. I made my way past fellow draculoids and out of the terrible city.

At least, that's what I wished would have happened.

In reality, he beat the shit out of me, along with Dan. It was great. Sense the sarcasm.

Right now, I'm running through the humid desert, trying to find a place to stay for the night. I'm fucking eight and a half months into pregnancy, aren't I supposed to be relaxing? No, apparently not.

I ran a little further and finally collapsed on the ground. "Oh shit, are you okay?" Someone asked. I turned around and saw a teenage boy. He had neon green hair, bright blue eyes and he was wearing many colors. "Please.... help..." I wheezed. He looked at my stomach and his eyes widened. "I'll take you back to my base" he said. He helped me up and lead me over to a dirt bike. "Are you okay with riding on a dirt bike?" He asked, turning to look at me in worry. "Do I look fucking disabled to you?" I snapped. His eyes widened and he shook his head. He handed me a helmet. "Here. It'll take only a couple of minutes to get to my base" he said. I nodded and strapped the helmet on.

We mounted his bike and he started it, quickly speeding off. We arrived at his base a couple of minutes later and he helped me off the bike. We walked inside and he sat me down on a worn down couch and sat next to me.

"So... what's your name?" He asked. "Taylor. Taylor Klein" I said. "My name is Neon Blaze. We should probably give you a Killjoy identity so you can escape from BLI better" he said. "That'd be great, Blaze. Do you have any clothes I could wear? This outfit is really bland" I said. He nodded. "Yeah. I have my older sister's clothes. They should fit you" he said, getting up and walking into a different room. He walked back into the room with a bunch of red, white and blue clothes. "Here, it might be a little small..." He said. "Because I'm big?" I asked, glaring at him. "No, no, no! I didn't mean it like that!" He said quickly. I giggled. "I'm just messing with you, kid!"

I walked into another room and put on the new clothes. The crop top was a little too small for my liking, but it was okay. I slipped on the jacket and walked back into the main room. "You look good!" Blaze exclaimed. I smiled. "You're too young for me, kid" I chuckled. He rolled his eyes. I might like living with this kid.