Absolutely

One gloomy day in Astana,  the capital city of Kazakhstan. Down the side street Bayyrqum st. he had wandered. Initially, he had known where he was going. Determinedly focused on the sole task of his day. Tho it may sound rather strange, Mr. Khulav had walked out the door of his apartment this morning, absolutely sure of his purpose and role in this universe. That he had to find the owner of 16 floral vases that has mysteriously appeared on the floor of his apartment. Well, that is another story we will come to that later. The only thing Mr. Khulav knew, but not did he know how he knew so, he just simply knew; was that these vases came form Argalón in Spain. As earlier mentioned, Mr. Khulav had been absolutely sure of where he was going and he had been absolutely sure of that he was going to find the owner of those vases. That must have meant that he knew that he was absolutely sure of either that he knew who the owner was or the must have been absolutely sure of where the owner was. However, Mr. Khulav had indeed wandered down Bayyrqum st. But he would not have had any idea of where he was if it hadn't been for a rusty street sign screwed to a leaning light post. When he thought of it, that had actually been the case with most of the places he visited that gloomy day. But it had only occurred him now, that he had absolutely no idea of where he was going.