Chapter 4

Tetsurou.

"Bokuto." Kuroo hissed as he tried to wiggle his hands out of the tight rope that was tied around it. "I'm going to chop your dick off once I get out of this stupid fucking thing."

"You don't need to be so violent bro." Bokuto huffed as he looked out the window of the car. Yaku chuckled but didn't spear a glance at the poor man.

If Kuroo would've known this two idiots would go as far as to chloroform him, he would've locked his door.

"Don't you fucking bro me!" Kuroo yelled as he gave up and leaned on the leather seat.

Bokuto didn't mind him anymore and the pout that used to grace his lips was replaced with a sickening disgusting sweet smile that Kuroo knew all too well.

That smile was of adoration and anticipation.

"What the fuck are you smiling about you piece of shit?" Kuroo snapped as he glared at the man.

Bokuto's smile never left as he continued to look out the window. "I'm going to see Akaashi."

"Like you don't see him everyday." Kuroo scoffed and rolled his eyes. "You live together."

"Yeah but I had to waste a few hours just to pick up a grumpy old cat." Bokuto looked at Kuroo through the rear view mirror. "It's not like you'll understand anyway."

Bokuto's voice sounded different and the smile was gone now. Kuroo knew it was time to shut up.

"You guys stop fighting." Yaku scolded as he glanced at the taller men before focusing his attention back on the road. "It's summer. We're not supposed to fight over petty little things."

Kuroo was jealous of what Bokuto and Akaashi has.

He wanted to smile like that again.

"We're here!" Yaku excitedly exclaimed and with that, Bokuto's face lit up again.

"Oh gosh, is that Akaashi?" Bokuto gasped as he pressed his face on the window "Oh my, is that my Akaashi?"

The said man sat out there looking down the boardwalk with his hands on his pocket.

He looked plain in Kuroo's eyes but to Bokuto, he looks as if he has seen a god.

Physically, Kuroo couldn't deny that Akaashi was totally hot and if he wasn't Bokuto's, Kuroo would totally hit on him. But the thing is, Akaashi wasn't the easy to get type and Kuroo wasn't his type as well.

Akaashi bumped his head and fell for a doofus named Bokuto Koutarou.

"Akaashi prepared the grill for the Yakiniku. He invited the others as well. Let's go Kuroo." Yaku climbed out of the driver's seat motioned for Kuroo to come out as well.

"Yaku do you want me to punch you?" Kuroo hissed as he held his two tied hands up in the hair

"Oh." Yaku smiled sheepishly

The only good thing about this night is the Yakiniku and beers. Akaashi used to prohibit everyone from bringing alcohol but nobody listened anyway. Akaashi always ends up drinking as well. The only alcohol coordinated rule that everyone follows from Akaashi is that nobody is allowed to drink more than three bottles.

"Akaashi!" Bokuto cried as he ran towards the man with open arms.

Akaashi smiled and stood up from his position, engulfing Bokuto in his arms.

Kuroo had to look away and down to his feet feeling the envy crawl once again.

"Hey guys." Akaashi greeted and Kuroo only nodded whilst Yaku grinned. The midget patted Akaashi on the back as a sign of acknowledgement before engaging in a conversation. Kuroo had to listen atleast half-heartedly to be able to make some small inputs.

"Everyone's already on board. Let's go." Akaashi said and started walking to the yacht

"Who'd you invite?" Yaku curiously asked as Bokuto gave Akaashi a worried glance.

"He's not." Akaashi reassured the two who sighed in relief while Kuroo gave them a questioning look.

"What are you guys talking about?"

Akaashi looked at him impassively before turning his attention towards the other men "Daichi, Suga, Tobio, Lev, Iwaizumi, Oikawa, Yuuji, the meme team, and uh Semi."

"We're 14 people overall? Are we going to fit the yacht?"

"The yacht is large enough to fit about 15 more, I believe."

As if being dragged down under water, their voices disappeared and Kuroo was left to hear his thoughts and his thoughts only.

He stopped walking but the other three continued their way until their figures got smaller, and smaller.

Kuroo couldn't see them anymore.

The air was dry for him as well but it was enough to make him breath and he couldn't feel the chains around his neck anymore. Everything felt like what they've been before.