How you met story

Oswald- "I'm home again, again, again, I'm home again, again, again. I'm home again," you sang. You were singing Black Veil Brides Morticians Daughter. Once you finished your song you walked of the stage. Sitting down at an empty booth with a cup of your favorite drink.

"Very nice Y/N. Just like always," Fish said as she sat down. A short good looking man stood beside your booth. "This is Oswald my umbrella boy."

You reached out to shake Oswald's hand. "Hi Oswald I'm Y/N. Nice to meet you."

"It's nice to meet you too Y/N."

Edward- It was your first day as the GCPD's new record keeper. Something happened to the last one Kristin Kringle, she left Gotham a few days ago. After Jim led you to the records room you began going through files trying to reorganize them. Who ever the Kristin girl was she was horrible with organizing. 

For the next few hours you were organizing you stopped and sat at your desk with a coffee. After a few minutes of sitting someone came in. He was tall and handsome with is glasses. "You must be Miss. Kringle's replacement Y/N L/N. I'm Edward Nygma," He said.

"Your right Mr. Nygma I'm Y/N," You said.      

Jim- "Y/N were giving you someone from the task force. He'll help you get those last little things we at the academy can't teach you," your teacher said. You went to the gym to work on strength before your new instructor showed up. Distracted from reality you didn't notice someone else come in.

"Looking good there. You must be Y/N. I've heard much about you. I'm Jim Gordon your new instructor," Jim said.

"Nice to meet you Jim," I said.

Jerome- Your father Hugo Strange led you into Arkham. Going for a school project on family jobs. You were fascinated by all of the different people here.

Hugo was working with a patient so you were wondering around the common room where patients were. Suddenly a red head was in front of you behind the prison bars. "Hi gorgeous I'm Jerome," Red head said. He was good looking. I'm not even a fan of red heads but damn.

"Hi ginger I'm Y/N," You said.

Victor- It's easier just to go read the Hitman chapter at the beginning of the book.

Jonathan- "Class for this project on photosynthesis I will be paring you all up," said the teacher. You paid no attention to any of the partners until he said your name. "Last we have Y/N and Jonathan." You looked back at Jonathan who was in the corner staring at his desk. You knew of Jonathan but never had a conversation. At the groups moved to sit together. Getting up you moved to Jonathan's desk. It was quiet between you two. Breath it can't be that hard to talk to Jonathan.

"Hi Jonathan I'm Y/N," you said.

"Hi Y/N," Jonathan said quietly.