Chapter 4

I wake up to realize my I've been crying. "Cayenne? You okay?" Montana walks up to me. "Umm.. yea. I just had a nightmare that everything went wrong and I was used and I became a crybaby." Montana hugs me tight. "Its okay, Cayenne, at least, no one died." "True but, you guys all used me for your own purposes and situations. That scared me too much." I shiver. "You cold, Cayenne?" Ultra gives me a blanket. "Thanks Ultra. Hey one question. Why are all of you guys doing in my room?" I look at my friends. (Ultra, Titanium, Cole, Ozzy, Montana, Jake, North, Elf Ears, and Star) "Well, Montana said your sick with a fever so we happened to come here to see if your okay." Ozzy starts. "When you started crying in your sleep, we knew there was something terribly wrong with your sleep." Jake says. "But it was a nightmare. Nightmares are nightmares and we all have to admit, we hate them too." Titanium finishes what they boys were saying. "So were here to comfort you in any other way we can." Cole says with a warm smile which cheers me up. "How much I love you guys." I smile back. "I love Montana more than you." Elf Ears sticks his tongue at me and i stick it back at him. We laugh together and Elf Ears hugs Montana with one arm. "My little girlfriend." He says. "I love you too, bae." Montana whispers and quickly kisses Elf Ears. "Okay okay okay. We don't need the love in the air right now. We have a sick friend here." Star points out. "Wow Star. Sassy as usual." "Of course!" Star says laughing. We all laugh together. Sometimes, I think, we will become a great family.